PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Polaris Ranger -Arkansas

KenJones
01-02-2010, 03:11 PM
On New Year's Eve during the day someone stole my Ranger off trailer that was hooked to my truck at my barn behind my house. Near Strong Arkansas 11 miles from El Dorado in South Central Arkansas on Louisiana/Arkansas border.

2009 Polaris Ranger 4x4 700 EFI
Mossy Oak Camo
Polaris Extreme Front Bumper with Gorilla Winch & Synthetic Winch Rope
HID flood lights mounted on top of bumper
HID conversation in headlights
No rear bumper
LEXAN windshield with Quick Connect Clamps
Metal hard top with LED map light
Powder Coated Rear Enclosure Cab back with window
Rear Warn Winch Light mounted to top of cap pointing backwards
Two extra switches on the dash, one for HID Flog Lights front and other for rear warn light.
Two Batteries
26x9x12 front Mud Lite Tires
26x12x12 rear Mud Lite Tires

Has a single gun carrying bracket inside mounted to the rear behind the seats up top to the role bar, behind and above passengers head.

Steering wheel has a sever cut.

Have VIN number on request.

Offering $1,500 cash reward for recovery with no question asks.

I feel that this was stolen by what we call a traveling thief because the thugs in this county would not step foot on my place. Maybe out of Louisiana or Texas.

Worked a lot of years to be able to make this purchase and I put this machine together. Doesnít look like my homeowners is going to pay anything.

Thanks for any help.

My contact information:

Ken Jones
250 American Road
El Dorado, Arkansas 71730
Cell No. 870-310-3536
Home No. 870-862-5314
Office No. 870-864-1970
email: k.jones@unioncountysheriff.net

Get a rope!

Jake99
01-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Dat sounds like maybe 12,000 dollar loss and you still making payments. You have any pictures of it ?? Put it on meFindit.com when it comes online. Use Google alerts. If someone puts it online for sale, that will findit and send you an e-mail maybe with a picture it hits craigslist. They may have taken for themself. Make wanted posters and put in your area. They will need oil filters for it. Make sure the places that sells that knows about your loss. Find out who does that kind work in your area and take a look where they live. The investigators knows who steals and who don't. They should have to register like the sex nuts do. Then it wouldn't be a secret to most of us. That is just too much to lose. You will be hunter now. I know. All them emergency turn arounds, eyes on a stem, more madness yet to come. They will not come out with it for a while. They waiting on you to calm down but you never will. You will be a little madder every day. It was your fault and but it they want it, they would have got it one way or another. GPS tracker on it would equal a different story. Better do dat next time.

--jake

pondfishr
01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I realize this is too late and I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I can't post here how I really feel about people that steal from others. Here is a word of advice to anyone that owns a UTV or ATV. You can get motorcycle insurance that is not really expensive. For my Polaris Sportsman it is $117 per year for theft, fire, collision, and property damage. I hope they catch the theif or theives and they are forced to pay for their crime.

QualityLawnCare4u
01-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Stealing a mans means of making a living deserves execution, stealing a mans expensive toy deserves slow torture and execution. I have no sympathy for a dang thief! I hope you recover your Polaris.

QualityLawnCare4u
01-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I realize this is too late and I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I can't post here how I really feel about people that steal from others. Here is a word of advice to anyone that owns a UTV or ATV. You can get motorcycle insurance that is not really expensive. For my Polaris Sportsman it is $117 per year for theft, fire, collision, and property damage. I hope they catch the theif or theives and they are forced to pay for their crime.

I have my Polaris listed under my biz insurance since I DO use it for biz sometimes. It added like 80 dollars a year to the premium.

bob
01-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Ken's Ranger was found. A 15 year old stole it and stripped the winch gears and broke both headlights.

QualityLawnCare4u
01-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Ken's Ranger was found. A 15 year old stole it and stripped the winch gears and broke both headlights.

I'm glad it was found and I hope the 15 yo's parents have to pay for every penny of damage. The 15 should then repay them every penny and get an azz whuppin he will never forget!

Jake99
01-14-2010, 10:55 PM
i second the motion

DoetschOutdoor
01-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Any updates? Was the original poster a cop? Email was sheriff adress, didnt know...

loupiscopolandscaping
01-15-2010, 04:41 PM
goodluck buddy! shoot that scumbag!