PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms question??????

chevyguy$$
01-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Im starting off this season have some questions about uniforms every idea is good what color pants and shirts should i get polo shirts or t-shirts what color do you guys THINK and what about hats examples 2 please THANKS :hammerhead:

SNAPPER MAN
01-02-2010, 04:36 PM
First off, I wouldn't waste your money on pants. Just have your employees wear what they want as long as it is presentable. For shirts we use long sleeve tshirts. Polo's would look weird for a crew, they are good for doing estimates or wearing around, but not for work. I personally like safety green tshirts so that way you don't have to argue with your guys to get them to wear their safety vests. Thats just my opinion. Same with hats, don't waste your money.

JB1
01-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I would get whatever color that trips your trigger, your the only one that knows.

chevyguy$$
01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
first off, i wouldn't waste your money on pants. Just have your employees wear what they want as long as it is presentable. For shirts we use long sleeve tshirts. Polo's would look weird for a crew, they are good for doing estimates or wearing around, but not for work. I personally like safety green tshirts so that way you don't have to argue with your guys to get them to wear their safety vests. Thats just my opinion. Same with hats, don't waste your money.

thanks......

SNAPPER MAN
01-02-2010, 05:12 PM
thanks......

Really man. Just get some uniformed shirts. Thats what people notice the most. IMO

vanncann
01-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Badger Sports shirts are the same as Under Armor, just a lot cheaper. Many color are available along with safety green and safety orange.

RigglePLC
01-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Does the chemical label require long sleeve shirts? Take advantage of the shirts to get you name on them, front and back, free advertising. Hats likewise. Ever seen a Toro hat? John Deere? Nike? Why do you think the pay good money to make those hats? Do you want to advertise for John Deere? I like brown pants, green is OK--not expensive--look better than torn jeans. This is relative to how dirty you expect your guys to get--what color stains do you expect? Last year we used tan dress shirts--herbicide doesn't make much of a stain, LOL. See avatar pic.