PDA

View Full Version : SRWI Certification

ALLTERRAINLAWNS
01-03-2010, 02:00 PM
This is my first post and I have been checking over the site for information on the SRWI Certification, but I can't find what I need. I am looking to get my certification but would like to stay close to home. Any idea if there is anything offered near Omaha, Nebraska? Thanks for the help:waving:

Bru75
01-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Try asking some block suppliers, they should know.

Jim Bo
01-13-2010, 12:59 PM
It's a great course. Not as hard as the ICPI course, but they definatly have info. for anyone doing any type of wall. Usally the place where you purchase your pavers from will sponcer it.
Jim Bo

Pittsburgh Stone83
01-13-2010, 08:52 PM
This is my first post and I have been checking over the site for information on the SRWI Certification, but I can't find what I need. I am looking to get my certification but would like to stay close to home. Any idea if there is anything offered near Omaha, Nebraska? Thanks for the help:waving:

Contact NCMA (National Concrete Masonary Association) you can just go directly to their web site. They are the source. The class is a decent learning tool. Not to say that free seminars through distributors and home reading won't teach you just as much. The certification is nothing special. I'm certified and it doesn't make any difference sales wise and NCMA doesn't do jack for it's certified installers anyway.

mzgloves20
01-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Hi PGH!

Looking at ur site...great work!! I may be calling you if I run into some projects outside our skillset. Keep up the great work!

Paver Gangster
01-16-2010, 05:00 AM
www.ncma.org

www.belgarduniversity.com

Pittsburgh Stone83
01-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi PGH!

Looking at ur site...great work!! I may be calling you if I run into some projects outside our skillset. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the compliment. Don't be a stranger and stop down and see us at the Home and Garden show in March brother.