PDA

View Full Version : General Liability Insurance for small business in NJ?

FOX8701
01-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Any good insurance agencys you can recommend for general liability insurance in new jersey?? I have made a a few calls, but most agents don't insure in new jersey..

BearWise Landscapers
01-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Unfortunately, we don't write insurance in New Jersey yet. I would recommend that you find an independent insurance agency in New Jersey that has access to at least 10 to 20 insurance carriers and can shop the rates and get multiple quotes for you. Try to find one that has experience in working with lawn maintenance and landscaping businesses. Here is a Google Maps search for agencies in New Jersey (http://maps.google.com/maps?source=ig&hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=independent+insurance+agency+new+jersey&fb=1&gl=us&hq=independent+insurance+agency&hnear=New+Jersey&view=text&ei=fipCS6SfOcKztgfn2v2UCQ&ved=0CBoQtQMwAA&filter=0&update=1&oi=lwp_thresh&sa=X). Keep asking around for recommendations.

Any other landscapers from New Jersey have an agency that they recommend?

Hope that helps...

xclusive
01-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Any good insurance agencys you can recommend for general liability insurance in new jersey?? I have made a a few calls, but most agents don't insure in new jersey..

Try Farm Family Insurance. They have any office in South Jersey. Their rates are pretty good.

Grass Shark
01-11-2010, 05:25 PM
J.S Braddock Agency Medford NJ

Natural Impressions
01-11-2010, 08:42 PM
The Agent I use is Commerce Insurance and I have a comercial package ( liability, vehicles ins's) through Selective Insurance Co. of America