PDA

View Full Version : New Bobcat series pricing?

AEL
01-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Has anyone gotten pricing on the new style bobcats (ie t650 , s650 etc) I am awaiting a call from my dealer this week, but just curious as to what any of you guys have been quoted.

Must say big improvement over the k series!:weightlifter:

mrsops
01-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Has anyone gotten pricing on the new style bobcats (ie t650 , s650 etc) I am awaiting a call from my dealer this week, but just curious as to what any of you guys have been quoted.

TSS i got the chance to run the s630 and all i can say is WOW. Half hour later i was telling my dealer i wanted a price on one because im thinking about trading in my 2005 g series 205 on it. It acutally felt like i was running a s220 but this machine was nicer.. Visibility is incredible, Power is there and there a lot easier to work on under the cab now. Nicest machine on the market by far.. Did you have the chance to run one yet

RentalGuy
01-04-2010, 08:35 PM

I was quoted on a S630 a few months back and it was surprised by the price -- it was good. I run a 220 in my fleet right now and if I recall, the 630 was about 3g less than that unit. My rep quoted me on both to showed me the difference. Not bad for a brand new and improved unit.

bobcatoh
01-04-2010, 09:27 PM
I just bought a T650, loaded, with roller suspension, 3yr extended warranty for a little over $57,000. If you want the joy sticks add another $2,000, high flow $1,600.

I run 84" combo buckets, so with the loader, a new bucket, and taxes it comes up to about $68,000.

This is replacing a T250.

mrsops
01-04-2010, 09:29 PM
I just bought a T650, loaded, with roller suspension, 3yr extended warranty for a little over $57,000. If you want the joy sticks add another $2,000, high flow $1,600.

I run 84" combo buckets, so with the loader, a new bucket, and taxes it comes up to about $68,000.

How did you like it compared to the t250?? And you really need to post pics of that machine

stuvecorp
01-04-2010, 09:37 PM

High flow is only an extra $1600? How much gpm/flow is high flow?

bobcatoh
01-04-2010, 09:41 PM
I tried the T630 first and I think it's rated at 2300 lbs.I run a 84" bucket on it and it couldn't handle it the way I like.

I go fast and hog a lot of dirt.

The 650 is does fine with the bucket, no difference than the 250. Although it is only 74 hp. They claim it burns less fuel but I checked and it burned 3 gal an hour, the same as my 250.

If you don't know they weight about the same but the 650 is 6" shorter and the track is 6" shorter.

I had a demo for a week and they had to build the new machine so I'll get some pictures when it's delivered. Really nothing you can't get off their website.

bobcat_ron
01-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Mid to high $60,000's here for a loaded SJC unit.

YellowDogSVC
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
High flow is only an extra $1600? How much gpm/flow is high flow?

I think high flow is 30.5 gpm at 3500 psi.

I sure wish Bobcat would put the v3800 into these new chassis so you can get at least 37 gpm.

stuvecorp
01-04-2010, 11:07 PM
I think high flow is 30.5 gpm at 3500 psi.

I sure wish Bobcat would put the v3800 into these new chassis so you can get at least 37 gpm.

I would agree they need to have more flow, that $1600 seems like a waste if that is all it is.

ksss
01-05-2010, 12:42 AM
I would agree they need to have more flow, that $1600 seems like a waste if that is all it is.

31 gpm is terrible for a machine that size. Considering that most machines are in the low 20's for GPM at around 3000-3100 psi on the aux. curcuit, so to have a high flow at 31 seems pretty pathetic.

SellingIron
01-06-2010, 03:33 PM
BC has a bigger line coming out yellowdog...You will have what you want and more...Comparing the T650 to other modelsin its class ,the HF is not that far off. Most HF attachments will work just fine on them; Planers, Trenchers,Augers, Bushhog style brush cutters..

T650 GPM30.5 3500PSI

CT445 GPM33.7 3050PSI

279C GPM33 3335PSI

PT80 GPM30 3000PSI

The bigger line coming out will have the greater GPM's....

On a better note, the Tampa Case dealer (Briggs) just went belly up.. RIP..:laugh:

stuvecorp
01-06-2010, 03:58 PM
On a better note, the Tampa Case dealer (Briggs) just went belly up.. RIP..:laugh:

Shane, here is out chance - selling PowerTan in the South!

Construct'O
01-06-2010, 04:22 PM

There was several Case machines on Ironplanet about three weeks ago that had their names on them.Low houred and went cheap.Too bad.

Digdeep
01-06-2010, 06:14 PM

I think that Brigg's went completely belly up. I heard that they were one of the nations largest Case dealers.

Digdeep
01-06-2010, 06:17 PM

I've heard of lots of Bobcat dealers shutting doors for the last time too so I would't jump for joy at the expense of any dealer going out of business. :nono:

AWJ Services
01-06-2010, 06:24 PM
I think that Brigg's went completely belly up. I heard that they were one of the nations largest Case dealers.

They where here in Georgia as well.
I will call tomorrow but I have not heard anything about them going out of buisness.

http://www.briggsequipment.com/sectors.htm

They where pretty big and somewhat diversified.

ksss
01-06-2010, 06:25 PM
I've heard of lots of Bobcat dealers shutting doors for the last time too so I would't jump for joy at the expense of any dealer going out of business. :nono:

Yea selling iron has no class, he cant help it. I heard that Briggs and CASE were in discussion. We will see what comes of it.

dozerman21
01-06-2010, 06:37 PM

That's weak. Aren't you the same salesman that lost his job a while back and let us all know about it, and people wishing you the best of luck? You shouldn't gloat on another company going under... joking or not. You remind me of several other Bobcat salesmen I've come across...:nono:

ksss
01-06-2010, 06:53 PM
That's weak. Aren't you the same salesman that lost his job a while back and let us all know about it, and people wishing you the best of luck? You shouldn't gloat on another company going under... joking or not. You remind me of several other Bobcat salesmen I've come across...:nono:

Yep its the same one. Like I said the guy has no class. He should take note of the way most of the Deere sales guys conduct themselves. Maybe selling iron can take online classes or something.

SellingIron
01-06-2010, 09:17 PM
You guys are making me upset here. I don't think I'm going to get any sleep now. You all are a bunch of cry babies and you know who I'm talking about. Everyone can bash other probucts to death but when someone else chimes in. Asss talks shitz all the time about BC..You guys are a joke...Where's my spell checker???? :sleeping:

Mr. Rain
01-06-2010, 09:26 PM
You guys are making me upset here. I don't think I'm going to get any sleep now. You all are a bunch of cry babies and you know who I'm talking about. Everyone can bash other probucts to death but when someone else chimes in. Asss talks shitz all the time about BC..You guys are a joke...Where's my spell checker???? :sleeping:

You're right. If I were you, I'd boycott the forum and that'd show 'em.

(Please.....?)

DeereMan85
01-06-2010, 10:41 PM

You rang?

It's "products." With a "d."

Talks shitz? Never heard mention of his bowel movements. I guess I'm glad I missed that thread.

Digdeep
01-07-2010, 09:21 AM

Bashing on brands, machines, or models is one thing, but gloating that a dealer shut it's doors is another. People at that dealership went home at the end of that last day without a job that provided support to a family. You should know well enough yourself how that impacts people. Machines are inanimate without feelings and people have families that they have to feed, house, clothe, insure, and overall support. Show some empathy or sensitivity and grow up some.

When you come around on the forum spewing garbage it makes me embarassed to say that we both have the same Bobcat product in common.

ksss
01-07-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't talk sh!t about BC. I say often and loud that the T-190 is POS and you know what? It is, thats not talking **** that is the truth. Other than that, I have said before and Mrsops never lets me forget it, that the 220 is decent machine and the best BC I have run. I don't make a habit of running down BC. I have many friends that work for BC. However I don't cut them any slack either. Perhaps that is what has you all worked up.

You like to take shots at me or CASE whenever you feel you can (you've been doing it for months), COOL, if thats what makes you feel good, enjoy yourself. Believe me, I am no cry baby. You sir, again, have no class plain and simple. Anytime you disagree with something I have to say about BC, feel free to lay it out, I would be more than happy to discuss the matter.

I will make this bold prediction. By the end of 2010 you will AGAIN be kicking cans down the road. That will be too bad even for as big of a dickhead as you are, it will still be unfortunate.................however very deserved.

YellowDogSVC
01-07-2010, 08:35 PM
BC has a bigger line coming out yellowdog...You will have what you want and more...Comparing the T650 to other modelsin its class ,the HF is not that far off. Most HF attachments will work just fine on them; Planers, Trenchers,Augers, Bushhog style brush cutters..

T650 GPM30.5 3500PSI

CT445 GPM33.7 3050PSI

279C GPM33 3335PSI

PT80 GPM30 3000PSI

I just excited but have tempered it because Bobcat has held back the line. I had a district manager telling me back in '08 that something was coming out in '09 if I could wait..been waiting. BUT, after seeing the weights of the 600 class, I'm concerned about the power to weight ratio, hauling weight, and the footprint I would leave when I have a 2300 lb mower on the front all day.
After seeing what my s330 can do in the same exact frame as a 220, 250, and 300, I'm still hopeful. My s330 really is a powerful machine. Much stronger than I thought it would be but it doesn't need the extra weight and when I ordered my machine, Bobcat wouldn't leave off the counterweights.. I had to strip my machine down to be competitive in power to weight.:weightlifter:

Digdeep
01-15-2010, 12:56 PM

T650 GPM30.5 3500PSI

CT445 GPM33.7 3050PSI

279C GPM33 3335PSI

PT80 GPM30 3000PSI

I was checking out a couple stocks I own and as a habit I always check the equipment OEM stocks. I saw this in the message board of CNH's stock and thought of you.

Here is the person's post: "As of Jan 4, Briggs Construction Equipment is no longer the Case CE dealer for Florida and the Carolinas leaving much smaller CNH affiliates swamped and overwhelmed with irate and panicked customers in one of Case's largest markets. It is a very sad time for this American brand, especially for those of us who've dedicated our careers in it's support. Call me gullible but is most amazing to me is how poorly Case management has and is not providing answers or even seems to have a viable recovery plan. Reminds me of Fiat when they exited the NA market back in the day. Is this "Deja vu all over again"? "

It kinda pi$$ed me off again. I hope you think about how dicked up your comment was about them closing doors.

jefftb
01-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Briggs packed and closed the doors here in Chattanooga, TN over a year ago. They were about 200 yards closer to the interstate than Stowers CAT is. I went down there a long time back to check out a 465 and nothing there but an empty lot with a dilapidated, run down 1845 sitting there. Its gone now.

CASE really has a tough road to run here in Tennessee. A good portion of the state does not have access to a CASE dealer in the Construction division.

As an aside, SellingIron, your joyful comments about the dealer closing their doors and people losing their job is (in the current youngster vernacular) a "complete fail".

YellowDogSVC
01-15-2010, 02:27 PM
I know times are tough but how can a large brand like Case be closing large market dealerships? I can see scaling back. A lot of us have but to shut the doors really is scary. I feel for the families affected. It sucks.
Where's their bailout?
Anyone see Wall Street's profits lately? How much of a bailout did those guys get??