PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

Let There Be Light
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Looking for 20 Nightscaping Bruteliters GU-0865BR.

Please PM me if you can help.

THX

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
01-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Steve, I assume you called the factory directly?

They are no longer casting their own brass at Redlands. Instead they have it contracted out to some foundry elsewhere. I would assume that given the relatively low volume of Bruteliters sold, they have dropped the product from the line up.

Question for you... why do you need them? I never understood the Bruteliter, unless you have a need to use AR111 lamps for some seriously high/tall uplighting.

There are other products on the market that will handle AR111 and HID lamps. Look to BK/Tekka, Hydrel, perhaps even Vista.

Let There Be Light
01-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Steve, I assume you called the factory directly?

They are no longer casting their own brass at Redlands. Instead they have it contracted out to some foundry elsewhere. I would assume that given the relatively low volume of Bruteliters sold, they have dropped the product from the line up.

Question for you... why do you need them? I never understood the Bruteliter, unless you have a need to use AR111 lamps for some seriously high/tall uplighting.

There are other products on the market that will handle AR111 and HID lamps. Look to BK/Tekka, Hydrel, perhaps even Vista.

Thanks James, Yes checked with factory, They can get them made up. Figured somebody here might have a stash hidden away. (just in case) What I need is a brass fixture for an AR111, comm'l application. So far I've only found composite construction. I'll check the others.

Best

RLDesign
01-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Hello Steve,

I think I have 3 Brutes on the shelf. I have had problems with lenses cracking, but not sure of others experience. I use this fixture for large commercial applications. I would still use the fixtures, but be careful of rainfall and irrigation overspray.

Talk soon.

Tanek