PDA

View Full Version : sthil trimmers

Glenn Lawn Care
01-12-2010, 01:24 PM
does anyone know if sthil makes/ or will make a speed feed head for thier trimmers? i have the fs90r and i really like the trimmer but i dont like putting line in, its a pain in the azz!

cutterschoice24
01-12-2010, 01:29 PM
i have the stihl also 3 of them actually what i found best to do it but some extra spools and wind them up i have 12 of them that have string on them and when i you need one you just take the spring off one and put it on the other one and your good to go makes it very quick just my 2 cents.

ALC-GregH
01-12-2010, 01:34 PM
doing a search does wonders for finding out what you want to know. FYI

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=298656

dishboy
01-12-2010, 01:38 PM
does anyone know if sthil makes/ or will make a speed feed head for thier trimmers? i have the fs90r and i really like the trimmer but i dont like putting line in, its a pain in the azz!

Shindiawa speed feed universal kit
Oregon part # 78890-18000 for 375 head or 55-294 on the package

Glenn Lawn Care
01-12-2010, 01:40 PM
doing a search does wonders for finding out what you want to know. FYI

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=298656

i already did. i looked on lawnsite and the sthil's website, and i couldnt find anything. i was just asking if anyone had any inside info or new of anything coming out in the near future!

ALC-GregH
01-12-2010, 08:23 PM
i already did. i looked on lawnsite and the sthil's website, and i couldnt find anything. i was just asking if anyone had any inside info or new of anything coming out in the near future!

That's my point. They already have them for the trimmer you have. You didn't look hard enough. Did you read the thread in the link I posted? It's all right there, even part numbers.

Glenn Lawn Care
01-12-2010, 11:32 PM
That's my point. They already have them for the trimmer you have. You didn't look hard enough. Did you read the thread in the link I posted? It's all right there, even part numbers.

when i first searched the site i didnt find anything. and i didnt see the link you put on there until after my post. but i got it know thanks.