PDA

View Full Version : ITEX Bartering

Mayor_tx
01-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering who has used or heard of ITEX. They are a nationwide bartering network. I got hooked up with their San Antonio office last year just before our wedding. My broker found a hotel that wanted lighting and would pay me in their "ITEX bucks" that I could then use to buy whatever I wanted in their network or pay another trade for their services. The hotel paid for the materials and paid me my labor in ITEX. We did 2 barter jobs and it paid for the entire wedding, including a one week honeymoon in Costa Rica.

We have done several trades now and it has been a great experience so far. Tomorrow I'm paying a dentist in ITEX money to fix my father in law's teeth and hopefully by the end of the month, getting LASIK done on my brother.

I just wanted all of you to know about this avenue. You won't make a ton of money, but if you are slow and can work some of these into your schedule, it can be very rewarding. It is a much cheaper way to take trips, which are all over the world, take care of some home renovations, or whatever.

By the way, there are dues of $20 per month, and 10 ITEX per month. And they get 5% of each trade you do in cash. Some ITEX offices have a set up charge, but the San Antonio didn't.They are actively looking for existing clients that may want outdoor lighting for us.

PM me if you have any questions, or look into ITEX.com