PDA

View Full Version : new season ????????

coqui landscaping
01-13-2010, 12:55 AM
in this coming season when and how are you guys going to advertise??

simple question!

Nolimit124
01-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Mid-Feberuary and March i'm doing full sheet flyers!

SangerLawn
01-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Now!!!!! Come on mowing season…..I am soooooooo excited!!

starscream
01-13-2010, 02:56 PM
We are pushing Flyers this year. we have had moderate success in earlier years and plan on really pushing hard on the flyers.

We just have to keep our head down and power through!

Portland Landscaper (http://www.paradiserestored.com/index.htm)

BillF
01-13-2010, 06:05 PM
What do you guys find is the best way to distribute these flyers? I'm about done with my first set of flyers (the design phase), and looking at printing prices now.

I was thinking about bulk mailing, maybe buying a mailing list. I was looking at handing some out myself, just not the 1000 or 2000 that I'm going to get printed. Handing out a 1000 flyers in my neck of the woods would be a LOT of leg work.

Thanks,

Bill

coqui landscaping
01-28-2010, 01:57 PM
is tough but u have to do it every wasy u can think of advertise do it

Dave_005
01-30-2010, 11:56 AM
late feb i'll be putting out full sheet flyers ! i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for the season to start and get Mowing again !!!!

tinman
01-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Website, facebook ads, local classifieds. no flyers probably or yellow pages

ProcsLC
02-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Depends on the clients you want to attract I think...

For commercial I have a retired friend of my fathers who worked in sales for 35 years and he makes cold calls to local businesses. I never thought this would work, but I just gave an estimate on Jan 25th with a foot of snow on the ground and sold a full lawn maintenance package to a new commercial client. So try making up a speecha and do some cold calling to local businesses, I am really suprised at the success ratio its been working out for us...

Also, check out local establishments in your area and see if they have a free community posting board... Design a nice flyer with the pull off number tabs on the bottom and post them all around wherever you can find a free community board, it works pretty well... Direct mailing gets expensive and worked with minimal results for me in my area... Hope this helps.