PDA

View Full Version : anyone hunt on this place?

I mow in est
01-13-2010, 06:09 PM
im a big hunter..... school, hunting, and landscapin', happen all at the same time.... i bow hunt more then anything.... does anybody deer hunt duck hunt or anything.... out where i am if you do landscapin you more in likely hunt .... do any yall hunt??????

Hoy landscaping
01-13-2010, 07:05 PM
i do. i hunt watever. deer, duck small game turkey. u name it

I mow in est
01-13-2010, 07:25 PM
annnyyyy onnnneeee????????????

I mow in est
01-13-2010, 07:26 PM
i do. i hunt watever. deer, duck small game turkey. u name it

do you bowhunt much?
get many deer this year?

nicholsmowingservice
01-13-2010, 07:48 PM
I love to hunt, i hunt all the time, but u should talk about this is the off topic

silverado212
01-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Bow and gun hunter here. Only got a doe this year, but its meat.

Glenn Lawn Care
01-13-2010, 10:39 PM
i hunt all over, minnesota south dakota, north dakota, missiouri, canada. pheasants, ducks, geese deer (bow hunt). im reall big on hunting but this past year sucked do to lots of work, and the wheather. in some of my spots the corn was cut down till the day before thanksgiving and it was chisel plowed thanksgiving morning. just to wet here.

Southern Lawn Maintenance
01-14-2010, 03:12 PM
I hunt... Deer, Turkey, Coyotes. Did not get to go much this winter though.

Lugnut
01-14-2010, 03:23 PM
I hunt, mostly deer but will do some small game hunting as well. Only had time to get out 4 days this year though, business and racing have kept me busy.

weed wacker 2
01-14-2010, 06:06 PM
I love to bow hunt. I killed a doe just last week. This year has been a crappy season for ducks though. I haven't been once its been so bad.

brianslawncare
02-07-2010, 12:30 PM
i hunt deer,turkey small game. im a big bow hunter i have taken 20 buck with the bow,i try to hunt everyday especially the last two weeks.this year was one of the worst for seeing deer i did shoot a six pointer with a 15inch inside spread but i never saw the big one. after the rifel season my brother saw a big 10 at 8pm standing in the road it just came from behind a house! looks like i will be looking for a spot their next year.

vanncann
02-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Love to gun hunt, but didn't get to this year due to a new kid. I will be in a club next year thou. Just got to find one to join in Southeast Alabama for next year.

Total Grounds Maintenance
02-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Yup, hunt bow, muzz, sluggun and rifle in that order. Hunt in NJ, PA, NY and Wyo. All big game. Not really one for the fowl or the little critters. I like doing grounds maintenance because it affords me the time to hunt out of state and also to have the time. If I go out West on a DIY hunt I can come back when I either kill something or run out of money and I don't see that happening since I stay in a camper or a tent. How many jobs allow you to do that? Oh, unless the wife tells me its time to come home (but that is a different story)

clean_cut
02-07-2010, 08:48 PM
I don't hunt, but I do shoot guns quite a lot, .22, and .177 air rifles. I also have a compound bow, but don't shoot it often like I should.

JMiller08
02-07-2010, 11:22 PM
I hunt, mostly deer. Shotgun and bow. I have a remington 870, and a buckmasters compound. Only took 1 doe this year season was terrible where i hunt. I had the greatest kill shot i could ask for though, 1 slug right between the eyes at about 30 yards!

Lawn Man Dave
02-08-2010, 09:14 PM
I have been wanting to get into to for a while but am around a lot of guy's that just like shooting animal's and watching them suffer when they don't get clean shot's. Yeah the harvest them and eat the meat but if I hunt I wan't to do it to enjoy it and for the challenge..... not to enjoy shooting something.

govols
02-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Bowhunt in southwest VA! I got my first Turkey with my bow this year.

jkingrph
02-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Don't hunt anymore but like to shoot big time. Everything from olympic grade .177 air rifle through .458 Win mag. Clay birds occasionally with shotgun, and rarely handguns. Recently I have been "building" some varmit grade AR type rifles

txgrassguy
02-09-2010, 09:19 AM
I don't bow hunt (bad shoulder joints) but I occasionally use a .50 caliber muzzle loader while deer hunting. I also use several different cartridge weapons as well - it all depends on what I feel like cleaning afterward.
Several ranches near where I live have massive coyote and feral swine problems - so I have essentially unlimited access of upwards of 3K acres for dove and deer hunting as long as I agree to reduce the pest problem.

AI Inc
02-09-2010, 09:24 AM
I hunt deer , ducks and moose. Here in NH any peice of land over 10 acres that is not posted is open to hunting. Fish and game would prefer one asks permission , but it is not the law. Land that is open to the public is taxed at around $40 per acre as opposed to $19 per diam of current market value, so about 85% of the private land in the state is open.

DoetschOutdoor
02-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Got out about 25 times this year for our 60 day duck/goose season and plan to up that to 40 days next year. Had a new boat and didnt have that many spots lined up before season so it was hard to make it out more than I did. Getting into bow hunting next year as we have tons of public land for that but my passion is definately in waterfowl. Anyone can deer hunt, takes a little more effort to go out and scout some birds. Every day that I was able to be in the boat I thought about how I love my job during the winter!