View Full Version : The new Turf magazine this month/ what is that sulky?

01-14-2010, 02:00 AM
I got the new Turf magazine the other day, the one with the guy riding the Snapper ZTR on the front. Well, on page C4, it has a picture of a Hustler WB mowing. What brand and type of sulky is that guy using? It looks like nothing Ive ever seen? It doesnt look to have any wheels, but it also has a handle on the back or something. Its got writing on it, but too small to read. Anyone know what it is? Thanks

01-14-2010, 02:20 AM
It's Hustler's own sulky attachment...http://www.hustlerturf.com/images/com_sobi2/gallery/10/10_image_12.jpg

Richard Martin
01-14-2010, 04:38 AM
It's a roller sulky. There's a full width roller in it. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/roll-onearlyprodo.jpg


01-14-2010, 05:13 AM
You dont want it!

Richard Martin
01-14-2010, 05:16 AM
You dont want it!


01-14-2010, 05:49 AM
Its kind of like riding on a wooden roller coaster!

Richard Martin
01-14-2010, 05:57 AM
So you're saying it provides a rough ride on rough ground?

01-14-2010, 06:00 AM
Its very rough even on smooth ground.

01-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I imagine that would be a rough ride!, but the striping looks to be really good, but not worth it when you must ride that thing. It looks like those 2 rollers on the front of it would get caught up in the tires and get in the way all the time.

Kutz Lawns
01-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Can't imagine what it does to pavement or cement either!

01-14-2010, 03:56 PM
Hustler sulky on grass = best stripe possible
Hustler sulky on pavement= trying to stand on a beach ball.