PDA

View Full Version : Swing out doors!

wanabe
01-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Why in the world does anyone make swing out doors on skids? I have a T300 now and hate the door! Boom must always be down to the ground or there is no getting out. Takeuchi has the best door going in my view, along with the key/gauges down where they need to be. Why can't the other skid mfg's figure this out? Their system is just like the big excavators, and it has worked great for years. Deere making the door swing out is a huge mistake in my view. I know the old door thay had sucked, but just make the cab bigger and re design the overhead door!

Digdeep
01-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Why in the world does anyone make swing out doors on skids? I have a T300 now and hate the door! Boom must always be down to the ground or there is no getting out. Takeuchi has the best door going in my view, along with the key/gauges down where they need to be. Why can't the other skid mfg's figure this out? Their system is just like the big excavators, and it has worked great for years. Deere making the door swing out is a huge mistake in my view. I know the old door thay had sucked, but just make the cab bigger and re design the overhead door!

I agree that it is a PITA, but it is very difficult to seal a slide up door to keep dust out, and it makes the cab height an issue in some applications.

bobcat_ron
01-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Bwhahahahahahahaha!

All of a sudden a company that is on the bottom of the top 5 CTL market is now #1 for cabs.

Now all y'all know why I switched.

DeereMan85
01-15-2010, 09:57 PM

We haven't gotten our first D yet, but I hear the boom can be almost a foot up before interfering with the door. In reality, that's about as far up as it could be with the rollup door and still leave enough room to get in and out for a person of average size or larger. As Digdeep said, making the cab taller would increase overall height too much and the rollup door doesn't seal worth a crap.

wanabe
01-15-2010, 10:08 PM
I disagree about the roll up door sealing. The excavator door in my deere sealed very well. It can be done!

Dirtman2007
01-16-2010, 12:33 PM
I disagree about the roll up door sealing. The excavator door in my deere sealed very well. It can be done!

its no worse than a roll up windshield in a excavator, they seal just fine.

Give me a roll up door anyday. If I get a little dust on me so be it, If I didn't want to get dirty I'd go sit in a office.

BIGBEN2004
01-16-2010, 03:13 PM
We haven't gotten our first D yet, but I hear the boom can be almost a foot up before interfering with the door. In reality, that's about as far up as it could be with the rollup door and still leave enough room to get in and out for a person of average size or larger. As Digdeep said, making the cab taller would increase overall height too much and the rollup door doesn't seal worth a crap.

What about when you are unloading something off of a trailer and your fuel filter clogs up while the loader is over the trailer deck. I can climb out of mine and at least go get it fixed with out help. Or the other day I had to move a Porta John on the job site so I climbed out and put the lap bar down and pulled the crap house toward the machine to keep it in the bucket while reaching in with my foot to push the joystick to roll the bucket back, If I had a swing out door the John would have hit the door and it wouldn't of worked. I love the roll up door on my takeuchi John Deere should have just improved their design and put the key and controls down under the door when it is open. With all that said I can't wait to run a new D series I would still buy one for a wheeled unit but my heart is stuck on Takeuchi for track machines.

stuvecorp
01-16-2010, 04:42 PM
I like the idea of the roll up door but am not sold on them. I think there is a huge difference between an excavator cab and a skid steer cab.

DeereMan85
01-16-2010, 04:51 PM
I like the idea of the roll up door but am not sold on them. I think there is a huge difference between an excavator cab and a skid steer cab.

Exactly - the roll-up window is not a point of entry/exit on an excavator. Having a roll-up door that seals well, is large enough to get in/out comfortably, and has good visibility to the cutting edge on a skid steer requires one big, flat piece of glass for the door. This would require a redesign of the frame, boom or both on some skids, and would require adding a mega-tall cab on almost all of them. I don't think it's quite as easy as everyone thinks it is. Market research showed that the vast majority of people prefer a clean, quiet (read: sealed and pressurized) cab over the benefits of a roll-up door, and that is the reason Deere went away from it.

bobcat_ron
01-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Market research showed that the vast majority of people prefer a clean, quiet (read: sealed and pressurized) cab over the benefits of a roll-up door, and that is the reason Deere went away from it.

Well that made me laugh, Deere went away from their design because it sucked, too many concusions is one of my bets, they couldn't get it right the first time.

DeereMan85
01-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Well that made me laugh, Deere went away from their design because it sucked, too many concusions is one of my bets, they couldn't get it right the first time.

Yeah, their design did suck, no one said it didn't. That doesn't negate my points. I know you're fully on the Tak bandwagon now, but 3 months ago you were singing the praises of a Cat-style cab. I'm sure you still would be if there were one parked in your driveway. You can go on and on all day about how a Deere is too wide, but if someone says a Tak is too tall, there is usually no response or if there is, a detailed response about how it's not ideal but it's worth the tradeoff. Kinda how Deere justified the swing-out door. I guess I didn't personally review their market research so I have to take them at their word on it, but it seems like an awfully silly and inconsequential thing to lie about.

wanabe
01-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Exactly - the roll-up window is not a point of entry/exit on an excavator. Having a roll-up door that seals well, is large enough to get in/out comfortably, and has good visibility to the cutting edge on a skid steer requires one big, flat piece of glass for the door. This would require a redesign of the frame, boom or both on some skids, and would require adding a mega-tall cab on almost all of them. I don't think it's quite as easy as everyone thinks it is. Market research showed that the vast majority of people prefer a clean, quiet (read: sealed and pressurized) cab over the benefits of a roll-up door, and that is the reason Deere went away from it.

It is easy to do! Look at the takeuchi loaders. Nothing hard or complex about it. Sure the cab is tall, but 99.9% of the time cab height is not a issue when running skids. And let me guess, you disagree about having the key/gauges down on the side too? I dont know about you, but when im running a skid im not looking up at the gauge on top, im watching the attachment.

DeereMan85
01-16-2010, 05:24 PM
It is easy to do! Look at the takeuchi loaders. Nothing hard or complex about it. Sure the cab is tall, but 99.9% of the time cab height is not a issue when running skids. And let me guess, you disagree about having the key/gauges down on the side too? I dont know about you, but when im running a skid im not looking up at the gauge on top, im watching the attachment.

I don't really give a sh*t where the gauges are. I don't sell against Tak, ever, so the cab thing doesn't matter at all to me either. I'm glad we got away from the roll-up door. 90% of my customers want a swing-out door and pressurized cab. I'm not arguing for Deere here, I don't really care what a bunch of guys from thousands of miles away run. Just relaying what I heard from people who actually design machines, instead of amateur engineers on the internet.

Digdeep
01-16-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that the Takeuchi cab really isn't much of a selling point on their machine with the exception of the room. :rolleyes: I have to admit that a roll-up door is neat, but it just isn't that much of a feature and benefit. If it was right up there at the top, Takeuchi would have gone from 12% (4th) national market share to 6%, and ASV with their SR/PT70/80 with their roll-up doors (which I think were way more finished compared to Tak) would be 1st in that 70/80hp size. I think that there are many other characteristics on/in machines that customers care about more than the door style.

cass
01-16-2010, 08:37 PM
I have a Gehl ctl70. I went to Tak because of the roll up door. True the cab is taller but usually not an issue with us. I believe all machines will have dust inside regardless of pressurized or not. On comfortable days the operate can run with the door up without having to run the air or heat. I have operated the new Deere machine. It seems to be a well designed machine. It seems they took a lot of customer input into the design. I wish they would do that with their backhoes. I have a 310sj and hate it. On the excavator cab window, it is similar to ctl door. The deere is really a Hitachi. I have one and it seals well, fair amount of dust in the cab too. After riding in a Tak most other machines make you feel closed in. They are simple inside and not all the electronic features that most employees never really know how to use. just my 2 cents.

bobcat_ron
01-16-2010, 10:58 PM
I have a Gehl ctl70. I went to Tak because of the roll up door. True the cab is taller but usually not an issue with us. I believe all machines will have dust inside regardless of pressurized or not. On comfortable days the operate can run with the door up without having to run the air or heat. I have operated the new Deere machine. It seems to be a well designed machine. It seems they took a lot of customer input into the design. I wish they would do that with their backhoes. I have a 310sj and hate it. On the excavator cab window, it is similar to ctl door. The deere is really a Hitachi. I have one and it seals well, fair amount of dust in the cab too. After riding in a Tak most other machines make you feel closed in. They are simple inside and not all the electronic features that most employees never really know how to use. just my 2 cents.

Amen, I feel so much better in a big cab and it rides just as good as my old T190 did.

wanabe
01-16-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't really give a sh*t where the gauges are. I don't sell against Tak, ever, so the cab thing doesn't matter at all to me either. I'm glad we got away from the roll-up door. 90% of my customers want a swing-out door and pressurized cab. I'm not arguing for Deere here, I don't really care what a bunch of guys from thousands of miles away run. Just relaying what I heard from people who actually design machines, instead of amateur engineers on the internet.

I could care less about the people who design machines. Most engineers have never made it to a job site, let alone tried to run a machine 40 hours a week.

DeereMan85
01-17-2010, 12:06 AM
I could care less about the people who design machines. Most engineers have never made it to a job site, let alone tried to run a machine 40 hours a week.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? I was talking about their ability to design a door that seals well, provides adequate room for entry and exit, provides good visibility to the cutting edge, and doesn't increase the height of the cab. How would operating a machine increase your ability to do any of the above?

Ozz
01-17-2010, 01:59 AM
What the hell does that have to do with anything? I was talking about their ability to design a door that seals well, provides adequate room for entry and exit, provides good visibility to the cutting edge, and doesn't increase the height of the cab. How would operating a machine increase your ability to do any of the above?

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT! It would give you an EXCELLENT idea of what operators want from their cabs... I for one, like a cab where i don't hit my head when I hit a bump (I'm
5'7,not extremely tall but good size for a someone my age...), I don't care about dust. And where it keeps my skinny azz from bouncing all over the place,have good visibility and it doesn't have to be extremely plush ...

JDSKIDSTEER
01-17-2010, 06:19 AM

I think it is a big difference in a slow smooth riding excavator and a bouncing, bucking skid steer. Believe me, if it could be done Deere would have done it.

DeereMan85
01-17-2010, 08:23 AM
IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT! It would give you an EXCELLENT idea of what operators want from their cabs... I for one, like a cab where i don't hit my head when I hit a bump (I'm
5'7,not extremely tall but good size for a someone my age...), I don't care about dust. And where it keeps my skinny azz from bouncing all over the place,have good visibility and it doesn't have to be extremely plush ...

I'm not talking about knowing what people want: that's what market research and focus groups are for. Do you really think that engineers just design a machine on a whim? Whether they actually operate the machines themselves or not (and believe me, they do), they are in constant contact with people who use these machines for a living. That's where the whole "suggestion box" marketing piece came from. Those are actual suggestions from people outside of Deere who were brought in to help in designing the D-Series. Back to my original point: how would driving around in a skid steer improve your engineering skills? Driving my car around doesn't mean I'm qualified to design a car, and knowing what I want wouldn't improve my ability to design it.

wanabe
01-17-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm not talking about knowing what people want: that's what market research and focus groups are for. Do you really think that engineers just design a machine on a whim? Whether they actually operate the machines themselves or not (and believe me, they do), they are in constant contact with people who use these machines for a living. That's where the whole "suggestion box" marketing piece came from. Those are actual suggestions from people outside of Deere who were brought in to help in designing the D-Series. Back to my original point: how would driving around in a skid steer improve your engineering skills? Driving my car around doesn't mean I'm qualified to design a car, and knowing what I want wouldn't improve my ability to design it.

Driving arround in a skid WILL NOT increase my engineering skills! Fact is that I have 0 engineering skills. I do not claim to be a engineer! But driving arround in a skid I can find the good/bad things very easy. Maybe all the Deere owners wanted a swing out door because the overhead they had was a joke and will not work for a operator that was 6 foot tall? I will say this, getting arround and being able to run several different brands of skids has really opened up my eyes.

DeereMan85
01-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Driving arround in a skid WILL NOT increase my engineering skills! Fact is that I have 0 engineering skills. I do not claim to be a engineer! But driving arround in a skid I can find the good/bad things very easy. Maybe all the Deere owners wanted a swing out door because the overhead they had was a joke and will not work for a operator that was 6 foot tall? I will say this, getting arround and being able to run several different brands of skids has really opened up my eyes.

The people they brought in were not just Deere owners. There were many competitive owners as well.

I'm not arguing against the merits of an overhead door here. I'm telling you that most people prefer the swing out door and the benefits it provides. If you disagree with those people, neither of you are wrong. It just means that your opinion is in the minority, and the best strategy for a manufacturer is to build what the greatest number of people want. You may have noticed that neither Deere nor Takeuchi sparked a revolution with their overhead doors.

It's been said before by others, but I'll reiterate: the few dozen people who hang out on this forum are not necessarily representative of the industry as a whole.

stuvecorp
01-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Wanabe, we all have certain things that are important to us but don't always translate to what the majority of owners care about.

JPsDuramax
01-17-2010, 05:54 PM
I just wish I had a door on my 853...oh and A/C would be nice:laugh:

Bleed Green
01-17-2010, 07:22 PM

The only way I would say running the machine would increase your ability on on the above would be because an operator has to deal with all of those issues day in and day out.

Bleed Green
01-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Operating a machine would give you insight on the things that operators have to deal with on a jobsite.
That is where Deere did things right, they talked to the operators who are out there using these machines everyday so that the users could give the engineers the info to better the product.
THe bottom line is there is no way that a product can always please everyone all the time. That is why there are different brands of machines out there.

Dirtman2007
01-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Operating a machine would give you insight on the things that operators have to deal with on a jobsite.
That is where Deere did things right, they talked to the operators who are out there using these machines everyday so that the users could give the engineers the info to better the product.

Evidently they did not like my comment on how the open out door sucks at the ICUEE Expo in KY when they introduced them. But they insisted on the interview:laugh:

Bleed Green
01-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Evidently they did not like my comment on how the open out door sucks at the ICUEE Expo in KY when they introduced them. But they insisted on the interview:laugh:

It didn't end up on the video reviews.

Dirtman2007
01-17-2010, 08:01 PM
It didn't end up on the video reviews.

haha I know, I'm gonna look and see if I can find the video my buddy took of me doing the interview lol

Scaping 4 Life
01-17-2010, 11:08 PM
solution: don't run doors, they are removable, crazy right? haha.

bobcat_ron
01-18-2010, 11:39 AM
solution: don't run doors, they are removable, crazy right? haha.

True, but where do you put the door if you are out in the back forty somewhere and your truck is a mile away, you could lean it against a tree, but what if you forget about it, then the time it takes to pop them out of the rusty hinges that no one seems to spray any oil on, then you have to track down the jumper plug that a dumb employee may have cut off out of sheer stupidity and put everything back on as soon as the weather start throwing hail and rain at you.
Nope, Takeuchi has it good, 2 seconds, up and down, no wires, no plugs.
Downside is, you might forget to leave the A/C on, the Cat's my brother has there is a little button the window hits to activate the wiper and A/C when it's rolled down.
Although the wiper fluid motor works just fine for shooting people who like to hang on the cat walks and BS to me at the same time. Suck on windshield washer fluid jack ass.

Skidsteerman
01-18-2010, 12:04 PM
I think it is a big difference in a slow smooth riding excavator and a bouncing, bucking skid steer. Believe me, if it could be done Deere would have done it.

Eggzactly...

Deere's overhead doors were never an issue on sslders but on their CTL's - complete different story.

These unit's ride rougher on the street hard surface then sslders and cause vibration in the door system, rollers, gas shocks and latch. Once the owner runs the rubber tracks to the point they are chunked out on the inside, the ride deteriorates causing more vibration. Over time this wears on the door roller/track components.

Several big factors going to the swing out door for Deere is as mentioned, sealing the cab much better. Also, the cost of MFG swing out door compared to the cost of MFG the overhead door. That cost would get more expensive trying to redesign it to with stand the vibrations an seal up the cab better.

Look, the new Deere swing out door is a frameless design and made out of space shuttle tough ass scratch resistant plastic. Light weight design so it is easy to handle. Pop the gas shock off the pivot pin, unplug the wiring harness and lift the door off the hinges when you need to remove it. How hard can it be?

As for as the Take's go - super tall - infact so tall, you can't get these units into a typical house garage. Ever notice how many of these units are running around with the eye brow of the ROPS all bash and bent in.:laugh: Just sayin...

bobcat_ron
01-18-2010, 12:16 PM
As for as the Take's go - super tall - infact so tall, you can't get these units into a typical house garage. Ever notice how many of these units are running around with the eye brow of the ROPS all bash and bent in.:laugh: Just sayin...

I'm just not sure what you would have to do in a garage, last time I got called for garage floor demo work, we told them to use a Bobcat MT55 to break the concrete and pull it out, and all the houses here that are nearing the 10 year old mark that have sagging floors, have door ways that are 72" high, so even a S130 Bobcat won't get through that, and just maneuvering inside with a machine that large would be a challenge.

Our own garage door opening is 76", my T190 wouldn't get under that.

Any work I do in a garage is BEFORE that building is done so I can hop over walls with ramps and fill to do what is needed.

Skidsteerman
01-18-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm just not sure what you would have to do in a garage, last time I got called for garage floor demo work, we told them to use a Bobcat MT55 to break the concrete and pull it out, and all the houses here that are nearing the 10 year old mark that have sagging floors, have door ways that are 72" high, so even a S130 Bobcat won't get through that, and just maneuvering inside with a machine that large would be a challenge.

Any work I do in a garage is BEFORE that building is done so I can hop over walls with ramps and fill to do what is needed.

Allot of developers/contractors around here store their units in garages of homes they are building or built to keep them from getting stolen.

Mr. Rain
01-18-2010, 12:36 PM

So everybody with a full size pickup or SUV parks them outside????

Very rarely do I see a 6' door. 7' at a minimum.

wanabe
01-18-2010, 12:51 PM

Same here ron. No reason to be inside a residential garage with a CTL

wanabe
01-18-2010, 12:54 PM

Yes, My F250 Superduty does sit on the street every night, garage is not tall enough. Everybody in my neighborhood has the very same issue.

ksss
01-18-2010, 01:27 PM

I have been a part of those focus groups for CASE and would assume they about the same for everybody. I have not been able to away for all of them when they call but I try to. It is great to have some input into what is going on and somewhat frustrating as well. Some things I would like to see done don't happen. Overall though very positive experience.

As far as the slide up door. TK has a huge cab especially on the 140 and 150 sometimes that cab is too big. They don't seal well, little sound proofing. To me that cab is almost like sitting in a big drum. I would guess they have improved the cab in the 200 series. If Deere has allowed the arms to be up a foot before blocking the door that would be good, really then you have the best of both worlds. However if that means the Deere is still like steeping into fox hole than not so good. I am anxious to take one for a spin. It will probably take a year to get one to Idaho.

I really don't get a lot out of the guage positioning. The excavator type TK mount is nice, so is Komatsu's lap bar guages, but putting them on the ROPS post is easy as well. My hell most everything that means something is lights and buzzers anyhow. Its all what you get used to looking at.

bobcat_ron
01-18-2010, 02:10 PM

Yup, even soccer mom's who don't listen to their man/dike/butch's advice learn the hard way, that all of a sudden that sweet deal on a some what lower-to-the-ground SUV how hits the door way.
The worst example was my brother's house, he had a curved brick arch, their Honda CRV wouldn't fit unless they put small tires or took the entire floor down 4" and lowered the driveway slope, big money, just park it on the street and let the kids throw rocks at it or scrape the snow off with a rake.

Ahhhhh, good times, good times.

Skidsteerman
01-18-2010, 02:12 PM
If Deere has allowed the arms to be up a foot before blocking the door that would be good, really then you have the best of both worlds. However if that means the Deere is still like steeping into fox hole than not so good.

If you look a the bucket cylinders top pivot pins on the new D series and compare them to the old C series, you will notice the pins are relocated much lower down the boom arms. This and the relocation of the aux hydraulic QC lines. This is mostly due to the new door design and allowing it to open with out interference - even with the boom up almost 12" off the ground.

The hump in the center of the floor is gone now as well - relocating the spool valve, instead of being laid out flat on the floor, they relocated it vertical up against the front chassis wall. This makes for a nice flat floor to step into.

Climbing into and out of the new D series is actually more like walking into and walking out of.

bobcat_ron
01-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I'd like to put a D Series in liquid manure that I have been in the past and see how deep I can go before it runs into the "tub" opening.

Skidsteerman
01-18-2010, 02:20 PM
I'd like to put a D Series in liquid manure that I have been in the past and see how deep I can go before it runs into the "tub" opening.

:confused: I don't think the actual chassis front changed height as much as the shin guard was lowered. with the right attachment, I don't see how this is a factor anyway.

DeereMan85
01-18-2010, 03:31 PM

Dumbest. Argument. Ever.

Skidsteerman
01-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Dumbest. Argument. Ever.

Seriously, what did and do you expect from Ron?

Scaping 4 Life
01-18-2010, 05:22 PM
True, but where do you put the door if you are out in the back forty somewhere and your truck is a mile away, you could lean it against a tree, but what if you forget about it, then the time it takes to pop them out of the rusty hinges that no one seems to spray any oil on, then you have to track down the jumper plug that a dumb employee may have cut off out of sheer stupidity and put everything back on as soon as the weather start throwing hail and rain at you.
Nope, Takeuchi has it good, 2 seconds, up and down, no wires, no plugs.
Downside is, you might forget to leave the A/C on, the Cat's my brother has there is a little button the window hits to activate the wiper and A/C when it's rolled down.
Although the wiper fluid motor works just fine for shooting people who like to hang on the cat walks and BS to me at the same time. Suck on windshield washer fluid jack ass.

You make a valid point. All our doors are removed and sitting in the shop, they are reinstalled once winter rolls around. Love the taki doors, I think thats how they all should be.

bobcat_ron
01-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Seriously, what did and do you expect from Ron?

If the thresh hold is lower than the lowest part of the frame, manure will be fun.

I had my old 753 in manure up to the top of the "tub", another inch and it would have spilled over, that's deep.

And if you are wondering what I was doin in sh*t that deep, I was cleaning a manure pit out, and I parked it along the wall with the loader up, so I could egress out, jump on the tires, and make my way out to the top of the wall and go home.

DeereMan85
01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
If the thresh hold is lower than the lowest part of the frame, manure will be fun.

I had my old 753 in manure up to the top of the "tub", another inch and it would have spilled over, that's deep.

And if you are wondering what I was doin in sh*t that deep, I was cleaning a manure pit out, and I parked it along the wall with the loader up, so I could egress out, jump on the tires, and make my way out to the top of the wall and go home.

I have a feeling sh*t has a tendency to get deep wherever you are, Ron.

Seriously, I know what you mean about the "tub," but the threshold isn't any lower than in the previous machines. If anything, the plastic tub will actually do a better job of keeping the sh*t out in that situation, given that the old shinguard area did not exactly seal airtight. The height of the actual frame looks to be the same as before. Seems like a nitpicky criticism, given the rarity of the situation.

bobcat_ron
01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
My customer's sh*t is my bread and butter.

Bleed Green
01-18-2010, 11:19 PM
Is there not some kind of ridge/threshold to block something from coming into the new Deere cabs?

Skidsteerman
01-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Is there not some kind of ridge/threshold to block something from coming into the new Deere cabs?

Sure, it's been keeping Ron out all this while.:laugh:

If anything it is as tall if not taller then the competitions chassis out there. I would suppose though that Deere NEVER considered or even thought about cleaning up manure while using the Deere manure attachment - after thought huh Ron?

I'm not sure why this is even an issue with you Ron, you've already stated you'll never own a Deere machine. At this point all your doing is trying to poke a stick in the spokes just to see what kind of reaction will happen:rolleyes: Have fun with that!

bobcat_ron
01-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Sure, it's been keeping Ron out all this while.:laugh:

If anything it is as tall if not taller then the competitions chassis out there. I would suppose though that Deere NEVER considered or even thought about cleaning up manure while using the Deere manure attachment - after thought huh Ron?

I'm not sure why this is even an issue with you Ron, you've already stated you'll never own a Deere machine. At this point all your doing is trying to poke a stick in the spokes just to see what kind of reaction will happen:rolleyes: Have fun with that!

Don't worry, I am actually a Deere Factory sales rep tester, I spew as much BS as I can and see how well they are defended.
And I get paid for it.

Ozz
01-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Don't worry, I am actually a Deere Factory sales rep tester, I spew as much BS as I can and see how well they are defended.
And I get paid for it.

Wow, I never would have thought of that. I still like Tak cabs....:laugh:

Skidsteerman
01-19-2010, 09:25 PM
And I get paid for it.

Are there Deere factory sales reps on here that your messing with:confused:

bobcat_ron
01-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Are there Deere factory sales reps on here that your messing with:confused:

Yes, and they SUCK. If they were really good, they would have left a brown flaming bag with poo on my front step.

Looks like I will have to write up my report at the end of this month, and those Deere suck ass reps will be out on their asses, and maybe sell for the Raccoon skid steer companies. :laugh:

Skidsteerman
01-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Yes, and they SUCK. If they were really good, they would have left a brown flaming bag with poo on my front step.

Looks like I will have to write up my report at the end of this month, and those Deere suck ass reps will be out on their asses, and maybe sell for the Raccoon skid steer companies. :laugh:

You really need to set the crack pipe down and back away from it... seriously!

Bleed Green
01-19-2010, 11:22 PM
LOL Ron I knew you were always in the right. I knew you couldn't be as anti-Deere as you have always played it up for us. Welcome to the Deere Fan Club Ron! hahahahaha