PDA

View Full Version : Kohler engine parts for sale...

DawgGrad00
01-16-2010, 01:40 PM
I thought that I would let ya'll know that I listed a lot of kohler engine parts in an auction on ebay with the listing starting @ .99 cents for the lot. Check it out if you get a chance. Item ID# is 250563952335. Page is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250563952335
If anyone has questions about them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

zima
01-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Is that cylinder complete ,with rod and all parts in it ?

DawgGrad00
01-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Yeah, its got everything to it, valves are seated. Pretty much ready to go. Just needs to be cleaned. I probably need to change the picture on there since the current one seems a little blurry. If someone hasn't bid on it probably by tomorrow I may end the auction early and list the cylinder head and piston seperately. I've had quite a few people wanting those to items only. But if someone's put a bid in on it then I won't end it early. I'll try and have the numbers off it and post the numbers on here in a little while if that will help. Thanks for checking it out.

zima
01-16-2010, 06:12 PM
Yeah, its got everything to it, valves are seated. Pretty much ready to go. Just needs to be cleaned. I probably need to change the picture on there since the current one seems a little blurry. If someone hasn't bid on it probably by tomorrow I may end the auction early and list the cylinder head and piston seperately. I've had quite a few people wanting those to items only. But if someone's put a bid in on it then I won't end it early. I'll try and have the numbers off it and post the numbers on here in a little while if that will help. Thanks for checking it out.

I send a pm you way

DawgGrad00
01-17-2010, 11:56 AM
.....then again, ending it early would take away from it being an auction.

Daily Lawn/Landscape
01-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Any chance you have the flywheel for the 25. I'm in neede of one.

Thanks,
James

patron
01-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Any chance you have the flywheel for the 25. I'm in neede of one.

Thanks,
James

If he doesn't have one I'm almost positive I have a couple.

DawgGrad00
01-18-2010, 10:29 AM
I have the flywheel for a 27. It's actually still attached to the block that was blown. I'm assuming it has to be pressed out???? Tell me how to get it off and your welcome to make an offer on it. Or, like Patron said , he has a couple. I also found the starter, blade clutch and a few other engine parts that I'll have to get pictures of.

Daily Lawn/Landscape
01-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Sorry for the mistake. I thought the motor was a 25hp. After looking at the mower today I found that it is the pro 20. Patron, if you would have a flywheel, please let me know. The magnetic ring on mine came apart, so I'm in need of a new one to get this mower running again.

Thanks,
James

DawgGrad00
01-19-2010, 01:22 AM
Most of the parts I have listed came off of a 25hp but there may be a couple for a 1 year old 27hp when it blew. If I run across one anytime soon for a 20 I'll be sure to let you know.

Daily Lawn/Landscape
01-19-2010, 01:30 AM
Thank You,
James

patron
01-19-2010, 06:31 AM
Sorry for the mistake. I thought the motor was a 25hp. After looking at the mower today I found that it is the pro 20. Patron, if you would have a flywheel, please let me know. The magnetic ring on mine came apart, so I'm in need of a new one to get this mower running again.

Thanks,
James
Mine are 25 horse also
Try the link below and lookup the part you need with your model and spec get a part number.
Iíll get the same for my parts motor and we can see if the match.

http://www.bestsmallengines.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/8/KohlerEngine.aspx