PDA

View Full Version : 2004 27c zts excavator moter problems

lefnut
01-16-2010, 01:13 PM
this machine is losing power under a load thought it might be fual filters put them on new but don t seem to help hope you guys got some ideas what to do to fix my problem.lefnut

bobcat_ron
01-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Something is blocked in the fuel system, when you replaced the fuel filter(s) did you also forget to turn the fuel spigot off/on?

Nelson M Martin
01-16-2010, 04:50 PM
this machine is losing power under a load thought it might be fual filters put them on new but don t seem to help hope you guys got some ideas what to do to fix my problem.lefnut

Have you checked if there is water in fuel tank or could be frozen if machine is in cold weather

flairland
01-16-2010, 11:12 PM
I had the same issue with my 27c, and I just had to tighten one of the fuel injection lines into the engine, and it solved everything.

lefnut
01-17-2010, 11:54 PM
i thank i got it fixed after posting this thread i went out and took the fual filters back off and blowed them all out and the fuel lines to and put it back together and turn on the switch and let the lines and filters fill up and seam to run fine after that i well run it some more tomarrow and let you guys know and thanks for the info. lefnut