PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: used Toro WB parts

Lawncareguy
01-17-2010, 10:28 PM
I bought a Toro 52" WB belt drive and is is missing some of the drive parts. I need the left side drive belt, pulley, transmission shaft, bearing and long metal rod for steering/braking.

I also need the long threaded rods for adjusting deck and 4 pins that hold deck to cradle.

Can anyone help me before I make a new parts order?

PM me if you have a mower that is shot or was in a fire or something. Model is a 30114 52"

I need a good 14-17 hp motor also but will make another thread for it.

thanks,
Bill

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

B&B LAWN
01-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Ive got a 44" toro for sale. $2200 OBO

Lawncareguy
01-18-2010, 05:26 PM
I just need an engine and about $100 worth of parts and I will have a complete mower.

thanks.

torotorotoro
01-21-2010, 01:06 PM
i have all the parts you need. i had the same mower but i blew a moter , then i striped it of all usable parts.they now sit on my shelf for parts on the rest of my fleet. i can send pictures.i would want $220 for everything.you pay shipping. let me know if you are interested. Bill

Lawncareguy
01-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Yes, I am interested. Can you email me at dzney52@yahoo.com with a parts list and cost. I found a 17hp Kaw here locally for $250 with elec start so all I need is the parts:

left drive pulley
left drive belt
left peerless transmission shaft extention w/keyway
left bearing that holds shaft
4 pins that suspend deck
both sets of long threaded rods for deck adjustment(all parts)

I also need a couple other springs etc that I can finalize with you when you email me. I can pull part numbers from the manual so we can verify.

Email me and let me know what you have and how much. I can do paypal.

thanks.