PDA

View Full Version : quickie32 vs quick36

willretire@40
01-18-2010, 10:38 PM
I need info from someone that has used both mowers. I have owned 3
quick 36 mowers all single hydro. The main problems I had was grass build up and it didnt get the seed heads and sometimes left stringers if the grass was 6+inches. How are the 32" with those problems?

Greg78
01-18-2010, 10:40 PM
quick 36 mowers all single hydro. The main problems I had was grass build up and it didnt get the seed heads and sometimes left stringers if the grass was 6+inches. How are the 32" with those problems?

Never ran a Quick 36" but my 32" has those same shortcomings even in shorter grass.

lawnjox
01-18-2010, 10:53 PM

Yep same here if it is wet it is even tougher. I can deal with that to some degree, but my problems reside with the cables and bearings failures on the machines. Cables rust into and bearings come apart on the spindles. I ran 3 of them last year put a lot of time on them (32's) when the grass is dry they are wicked. I went through them this winter and noticed that the rpm's on the 3 machines where at 3400 I sped them up to 3600 maybe this will make a diff in mowing.

willretire@40
01-18-2010, 10:58 PM
I love my stander but hate how it can rut if you arent careful and you have to switch the mowing patterns for 3 weeks. I refuse to switch to all 21" mowers.

lifetree
01-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I love my stander but hate how it can rut if you arent careful and you have to switch the mowing patterns for 3 weeks. I refuse to switch to all 21" mowers.

Sounds like BOP will be getting an order soon !!

willretire@40
01-19-2010, 10:13 PM
We only recieved 1 complaint this year from the mower being to heavy. The stander is just super fast with no fatigue on the operator. With the predator gator blades we have very few times of the deck getting clogged. We will just have to keep a 21" on the truck.

Richard Martin
01-20-2010, 04:26 AM
Sounds like BOP will be getting an order soon !!

How did you come to that conclusion? He already has 3 Quicks that aren't performing like he wants them to. What would make him buy another? And apparently the 32 has the same cutting issues.