PDA

View Full Version : logo editing

joneslawnserv
01-19-2010, 02:12 PM
I have a question how about editing software for my logo, and I wanted to know how many of you made your own logos. and what might be good software to use.

JFGauvreau
01-19-2010, 04:35 PM
I did not make my own, in fact is is being made as we speak by thelogocompany.
I tried doing it with photoshop cs3, very good software but I didn't like my own logos. thelogocompany makes them from drawing on paper then import them to adobe illustrator and photoshop.

echeandia
01-19-2010, 04:43 PM
If you are asking this question you are better off having someone do it for you. It isn't easy to create something that looks good.

joneslawnserv
01-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Thank you JFGauvreau that the type of answer I was looking for. Echeandia what makes you think that I can not or anyone eles cant do it. Just cause someone asked you guys what type of software you use or just to see what someone else might think. That does not mean anything just to let you know. So please get out of your BOX and othes like you.

echeandia
01-19-2010, 05:15 PM
... Echeandia what makes you think that I can not or anyone eles cant do it. Just cause someone asked you guys what type of software you use or just to see what someone else might think. That does not mean anything just to let you know. So please get out of your BOX and othes like you.

If you knew how to create a logo you would know what software to use and how to use it. Since you know all of this I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

joneslawnserv
01-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Naw I dont but you just never no what someone might can do. But I do have two that I made up they just dont have any color to them right now. It does not hurt to try it might come out great. I hoping to be done at the end of the week. I would like to ask you where are you in northern virginia.

xclusive
01-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Naw I dont but you just never no what someone might can do. But I do have two that I made up they just dont have any color to them right now. It does not hurt to try it might come out great. I hoping to be done at the end of the week. I would like to ask you where are you in northern virginia.

I have some one that I use and she is great and very reasonable. For about $80 she will design 3 logos for you and give you up to 3 edits. If interested let me know and I will pm you her info.

joneslawnserv
01-19-2010, 05:52 PM
That sound great if you chould send that to me info, I have some one that im using now she do good work but its not realy nothing im looking for. So that would be great to see what kinda work she do.