PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

M&B LAWN CARE
01-19-2010, 06:31 PM
5x12, wood floor, 2 inch ball, gate 600.00

deerewashed
01-19-2010, 07:06 PM
great.....but not much room. if you go 12 footer you want at least 6 feet. but if you only do resi. lawns then you are fine.

Mikegyver
01-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Not a bad price.

M&B LAWN CARE
01-19-2010, 08:13 PM
great.....but not much room. if you go 12 footer you want at least 6 feet. but if you only do resi. lawns then you are fine.

well i didn't think it was a bad price either but here is the trailer i am buying for the 2010 season. 6x16, landscape box, timmer rack, water cooler rack, for 1000.00 let me know before i buy thanks for advice. btw the trailer is a 2003 with brakes on all 4 wheels.

MikeKle
01-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Thats a damn nice trailer for a grand!! But what is that picture in the bottom right corner of? I couldnt tell, its that round thing, and looks to be on the tongue. That cage looks to be quality too. Wish I couldve found a trailer like that when I was looking!

M&B LAWN CARE
01-20-2010, 01:38 AM
Thats a damn nice trailer for a grand!! But what is that picture in the bottom right corner of? I couldnt tell, its that round thing, and looks to be on the tongue. That cage looks to be quality too. Wish I couldve found a trailer like that when I was looking!

i believe that is a hook ring just before the fender for tie downs. not sure i go this weekend to look at it and pick it up. i have to drive atleast 3 hours to go get it. i thought that was a good deal since it already had all the racks on it. where you at in ky, i am in ashland i have to go to a little past lexington to get it.

M&B LAWN CARE
01-20-2010, 10:55 PM
heres another one i am thinking about getting for leaf removal let me know what you all think about this one. real cheap trailer just might work.. this is his ad "Great 6' by 10' trailer with wood sides and front. Used recently to store sawdust, a great workhorse No registration currently."

JayD
01-20-2010, 11:37 PM
5x12, wood floor, 2 inch ball, gate 600.00

Where did you find this one at.....

MikeKle
01-20-2010, 11:56 PM
i believe that is a hook ring just before the fender for tie downs. not sure i go this weekend to look at it and pick it up. i have to drive atleast 3 hours to go get it. i thought that was a good deal since it already had all the racks on it. where you at in ky, i am in ashland i have to go to a little past lexington to get it.

Not the D-ring picture, the other lower picture, I looked at it again and still cant tell what it is, it is not in the larger pictures though? I have never seen anything like that? I live in Florence,KY very close to Cincinnati, OH. I have a few friends in Lexington though.

M&B LAWN CARE
01-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Where did you find this one at.....

that one is in lexington ky i believe it was, alot of good deals on cl. but he never emailed me back.

M&B LAWN CARE
01-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Not the D-ring picture, the other lower picture, I looked at it again and still cant tell what it is, it is not in the larger pictures though? I have never seen anything like that? I live in Florence,KY very close to Cincinnati, OH. I have a few friends in Lexington though.

oh that is the plug that plugs into the truck for brake lights, brakes etc...