PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt tradeoff

ioilyouin
01-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Last night while I was feeding my boy around 2:30 I had an idea. When I was in college we used to take extra fraternity shirts to different meetings with other chapters and swap out shirts. It was a cool way to get different ideas and really unique shirts.

I have extra t-shirts and hats if anyone is interested in trading. I believe you can get free packaging at the post office so all you'd be out is the postage. I have L, XL, and XXL shirts available. Let me know if you're interested.
Tom

jefftb
01-20-2010, 10:45 AM
hmmm, what do said shirts look like?

Krafty
01-20-2010, 10:51 AM
New shirts are not in yet as soon as they are I'm in. I always trade with local companies as well. What fraternity were you in?

curtisfarmer
01-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Didn't I read somewhere Stuvcorp has skidsteer snuggies available?:D

bobcat_ron
01-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Is this anything like the key parties Kaiser holds on an annual basis?

ioilyouin
01-20-2010, 11:54 AM

That's what got me thinking.

This is a pic of the back. The front isn't all that interesting. I hope it does it justice, I'm pretty proud of them.
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/ioilyouin/DSCN2854.jpg

stuvecorp
01-20-2010, 12:14 PM

No snuggies but if you buy enough tshirts you could make one.:)

CLARK LAWN
01-20-2010, 03:20 PM
ill trade you a t-shirt pm me with size and an address.

ProTouch Groundscapes
01-20-2010, 04:17 PM
thats a pretty detailed image on that shirt! looks good.

nedly05
01-20-2010, 04:51 PM
I'll trade ya too. PM sent.

ioilyouin
01-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Nedly,
Got your shirt and hat today. Very cool shirt. Thanks again. Anyone else interested in trading, just shoot me a PM.

nedly05
01-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Nedly,
Got your shirt and hat today. Very cool shirt. Thanks again. Anyone else interested in trading, just shoot me a PM.

Sweet, Thanks!!!!, I got yours yesterday and I wore your hat to work today. Really comfy for big headed guys like me!

I have a few more shirts for trading too if anyone wants to swap.

talus
01-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Is this anything like the key parties Kaiser holds on an annual basis?

Thats where I met Devil Woman.:laugh: I probably should have known better wearing a Case thong and all. I blame coors light for the whole thing.:laugh:

nedly05
01-28-2010, 06:02 AM
Thats where I met Devil Woman.:laugh: I probably should have known better wearing a Case thong and all. I blame coors light for the whole thing.:laugh:

A case thong? thats hot dont care what brand machine it represents! Does she wear ASV thongs now?:laugh:

Junior M
01-28-2010, 06:56 AM
A case thong? thats hot dont care what brand machine it represents! Does she wear ASV thongs now?:laugh:
she wears the pants in that family.. :cool2: :laugh:

bobcat_ron
01-28-2010, 10:01 AM

ASV thongs give you a wicked rash for some reason.

talus
01-28-2010, 04:40 PM
she wears the pants in that family.. :cool2: :laugh:

:laugh:Pretty funny Junior. I'm sure you will make a good wife someday.:laugh:

ksss
01-28-2010, 04:49 PM

Hey Talus I told you to stop rolling those ten dollar bills up, putting them in your mouth and laying down on the stage. As I recall it looked like Devil Women had a hellava grip! I think by the time the beer was gone she figured for what you spent, you owned her. Perhaps it was the other way around. AHHH could I by chance get the thong back? Gotta a party planned as soon as the snow clears. Feel free to washem before you send em. Oh and you and Mrs. are invited again.:cool2:

ksss
01-28-2010, 04:51 PM
:laugh:Pretty funny Junior. I'm sure you will make a good wife someday.:laugh:

Well the one good thing Jr. has going for him is that special Gym sock of his never talks back and is always ready for a good time! Not much of a cuddler but thats what the fuzzy bear is for!

talus
01-28-2010, 04:54 PM

She only wears the ASV thong on my birthday.:laugh:

Ron, the key to avoiding a rash from the ASV thong is having the girl take them off before you put the ram rod in the bajingo.:laugh:

Junior M
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
She only wears the ASV thong on my birthday.:laugh:

Ron, the key to avoiding a rash from the ASV thong is having the girl take them off before you put the ram rod in the bajingo.:laugh:
Never heard it put quite that way.. ;) :laugh:

And Kaiser, that sock was retired quite a long time ago, I got wheels and a little money. I am gettin after it now son.. :cool2:

I didnt date that greathead girl for nothin ya know! :laugh:

talus
01-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey Talus I told you to stop rolling those ten dollar bills up, putting them in your mouth and laying down on the stage. As I recall it looked like Devil Women had a hellava grip! I think by the time the beer was gone she figured for what you spent, you owned her. Perhaps it was the other way around. AHHH could I by chance get the thong back? Gotta a party planned as soon as the snow clears. Feel free to washem before you send em. Oh and you and Mrs. are invited again.:cool2:

:laugh:You know how I get when I have a few cold ones. Beer,boobies and asses shakin I didn't stand a chance. She is famous for the freakish grip. I got the best of her though as she thought she had a rich guy in her "grasp". Little did she know when we left Vegas that night that $72 bucks was all I had to my name. I will get the thong back to you ASAP. I had it dry cleaned but somehow Ron got a hold of it and now it's full of holes. I ordered you some power tan ones.:laugh:

Ausman
01-28-2010, 11:00 PM
That nasty rash is because your wearing that thong backwards.

bobcat_ron
01-29-2010, 09:14 AM
That nasty rash is because your wearing that thong backwards.

That explains the whole "hang man's noose" thing going on in the front.