PDA

View Full Version : Bowie Hydroseeder Flush Kit...HELP

PR0 TURF
01-20-2010, 06:59 PM
I have a Bowie 1100 gallon hydroseeder that I am looking to put a clear water flush system on this winter. I contacted Bowie and they sell a kit for $2300 for my machine. That seems like a pretty steep price tag for what I am envisioning as a relatively simple set up.

Does anyone have any pictures of a Bowie or any brand hydroseeder with a flush system on it that I could take a look at and get some ideas from. I feel as though I could build my own for alot less than $2300. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...:dizzy:

**The pic is of some of our guys unclogging the machine...time for a flush kit! :hammerhead:

Outdoor_Maintenance_2010
01-20-2010, 07:03 PM
i'll buy it for 5$ :)

AintNoFun
01-20-2010, 07:32 PM
i have a flush kit on our bowie, when i get back over to the shop ill take a pic.. another thing i do to clean out the lines is i bought some camlock fittings put an air valve on it. then i hook up the truck (air brakes) to the air line and it blows every last bit of mulch out of the line! and it works great to get clogs out

PR0 TURF
01-20-2010, 07:42 PM
i have a flush kit on our bowie, when i get back over to the shop ill take a pic.. another thing i do to clean out the lines is i bought some camlock fittings put an air valve on it. then i hook up the truck (air brakes) to the air line and it blows every last bit of mulch out of the line! and it works great to get clogs out

That would be great! Please send some pics at your convenience! I like the air flush...