PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Z or Bobcat Procat

hawkeye
01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
what are the main differences between the two- I understand they are both built well but which one will be a better choice. Is there much of a difference in cut quality and price?

Grass Shark
01-21-2010, 03:50 PM
I have a Mini Z, it cuts great and I am very happy with the quality. I have never operated a pro cat and I have never heard a bad word about one. The Pro Cat looks like a nice machine though and comes in faster than the regular Z. I think you are coming down to dealer choice here. Also if you have a Gravely dealer around you go check out the XDZ 252 this is more comparable to a Super Z, I took one on a demo and was extremely impressed, they are built like a tank, 13mph, big pumps & wheel motors, huge tires and the X factor deck. I think that its cheaper than the regular Hustler Z too.

supercuts
01-21-2010, 06:33 PM
i have a predator pro and zt225 bobcats. love them both. there are 2 procat models, a dx and a........something. make sure the procat has the larger drive pumps, i believe they are 12cc. my zt has 10cc and is slow, my predator pro has 16cc and is very fast. ive been very happy with the cut, performance and stabilty. ive never used a huslter but they look very similar.

id look into price, warrantee, and DEALER differences. a good dealer makes a huge difference when it breaks and it will break

hawkeye
01-21-2010, 10:28 PM
I appreciate the response so far- lets say these two models are close in price is there any difference in cut quality and or ride quality?

rcslawncare
01-22-2010, 01:46 AM
I would go Hustler. Thats just me, don't really have anything against bob cat, just seems to be a better overall machine.

scagrider22
01-22-2010, 06:44 AM
I have owned them both and the Bob-Cat cuts northern grass better and the Super Z rides better.

MOHUSTLER
01-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Im biast for Hustler casue we sell them. But I have rode the bobcat and they are a nice mower. They just dont have as nice of a ride quality as the Hustler does, nor does it do as well on a hillside. Cut is good on both machiens. It will come down to dealer support. As a Hustler dealer I can stay as a company they are top knotch at standing behind thier product.

pugs
01-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Im biast for Hustler casue we sell them. But I have rode the bobcat and they are a nice mower. They just dont have as nice of a ride quality as the Hustler does, nor does it do as well on a hillside. Cut is good on both machiens. It will come down to dealer support. As a Hustler dealer I can stay as a company they are top knotch at standing behind thier product.

Kinda what he said but the opposite. We sell the Bobcats. Dont really see many Hustlers around here. The Bobcat are good simple workhorse machines. Not much has changed on the ZT200's in many years. If it works, dont try to fix it.

All current Procats come with 12cc pumps except I think that DX model which is a bit newer. That one comes with a smaller engine, smaller 10cc pumps and I think a cheaper seat. Every other Procat has a suspension seat on it(not sure about hustler but for example Toro charges extra to add suspension seats or they used to on the Z400/500 series). Older ZT200's came with 10cc pumps. They went to 12 a few years back.

RonAyersMotorsports
01-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Tell us what two models your looking at so we can do a true comparison your leaving it to far open. With both companies offering several different models. Its impossible to compare unless you give us the models you are interested in between the two manufacturers. I do know that Bobcat is making a big attempt to try and make several new models similar to what we offer in Hustler. That right there tells me were doing something right. I mean we did invent the ZTR after all. But for any price comparisons and unit info. I'll be glad to help am very knowledgable of both machines.

SouthSide Cutter
01-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Been looking at both a Hustler and a Bobcat. What is the diff. between a Z and a SuperZ. Sure can save alot money over my Scags but is it the right move.

MONTE
01-22-2010, 06:14 PM
I would go with the bobcat. Everything is rebuildable on the frame and more power to the mower deck with the cat.

hawkeye
01-22-2010, 06:34 PM
hey ron ayer motorsports thanks for the info and to be specific I am looking at the procat (not the dx) in a 52 inch deck or at the hustler z not the super z in a 54 inch deck- both manufacturers probably offer similiar powerplants- looking in the 23 to 25 hp range

scagrider22
01-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Been looking at both a Hustler and a Bobcat. What is the diff. between a Z and a SuperZ. Sure can save alot money over my Scags but is it the right move.

The super z has flex forks, a suspension seat, and high capacity pumps and motors, also hustler claims the super z to go 15mph vs. the z only going 10mph.

hawkeye
01-22-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm most interested in cut quality speed isn't that much of a factor- 8 to 10 mph is fast enough

scagrider22
01-22-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm most interested in cut quality speed isn't that much of a factor- 8 to 10 mph is fast enough

Thats why I just sold my 2009 Super Z I dont want to go 15mph I mow at 7-9 mph. The Super Z's XR7 cut on northern grass is ok but has room for improvement my Lazer Z cuts way better and I would say the cut on my old Bob-Cat is better than the Super Z but not as good as my Lazer Z. Also the size of the pumps on the Super make the the engine bog down real bad when you first push the sticks or go up any hills so you will need a larger engine on the super z to have the same power as a Bob-Cat with a smaller engine. So the super z will have a higher initial cost and it will consume more fuel because you will need a larger engine.

RonAyersMotorsports
01-23-2010, 09:35 AM
hey ron ayer motorsports thanks for the info and to be specific I am looking at the procat (not the dx) in a 52 inch deck or at the hustler z not the super z in a 54 inch deck- both manufacturers probably offer similiar powerplants- looking in the 23 to 25 hp range

Looks like Pro Cat is making every attempt possible to make a machine close to the Hustler Machine. And they've done a decent job great looking machine and constructed well and even tried to imitate our warranties. But their deck while impressive at first glance is base metal 10 Ga with only 7Ga reinforcements, nothing wrong with this. However, when comparing to a Hustler Z XR-7 our deck is constructed with base 7Ga. Leading edge reinforced with 1/2" Steel, plus another 7Ga steel wall with reinforcing gussets supporting this massive leading edge. Leading edge is backed by not just a Factory defects like the Bobcat, but to never bend for LIFE. Our topside of the deck is constructed of a base 7GA reinforced 10GA across the length of the bolted Hardware and Spindles. And where each cast-iron spindle is mounted another 7GA steel ring. Making what are usually the Week points of others our strongest points almost a 1/2" thick. Not to Mention our Frame is covered for Life as well. The STAINLESS Steel (not Rubber) Hydraulic lines and facelock seals are covered for life against breaks or leaks as well. Again Bob Cat makes a great machine, but dollar for dollar, warranty for warranty. I think you'll be better satisfied with the Hustler Z, now available with a 29hp Kawasaki.

But thats for you to decide for yourself. And it always pays to have a good servicing dealer.

HenryB
01-23-2010, 10:38 AM
If Hustler fixes their Hydraulic, electric (pigtails switches etc) problems and installs a heat shield standard then Hustler is a clear choice. I think they have addressed the wheel motor issues.

RonAyersMotorsports
01-23-2010, 10:46 AM
All these issues were addressed a couple years ago.

WREBELMACHINE
01-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Just currious but is the frame on the hustler warrantied against breakage or will the warranty for being bent?

The Procat is actually the original predator pro unit. with the 12cc pumps. I think you cannot go wrong with either machine I personally would go with the bobcat but I have my reasons for that like some of the things that have been mentioned earlier.

If you are stuck on the hustler you might go look at the Big Dog mower same thing just red in color.

RonAyersMotorsports
01-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Just currious but is the frame on the hustler warrantied against breakage or will the warranty for being bent?

The Procat is actually the original predator pro unit. with the 12cc pumps. I think you cannot go wrong with either machine I personally would go with the bobcat but I have my reasons for that like some of the things that have been mentioned earlier.

If you are stuck on the hustler you might go look at the Big Dog mower same thing just red in color.

:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:NO IT'S NOT. MAJOR DIFFERENCES IN ENGINE OPTIONS AND FRAME, DECK QUALITY AND CUT! WARRANTIES ARE MAJOR DIFFERENCES AS WELL. LESS QUALITY MACHINE!

As for Hustler frame warranties they back the frame for bending in normal use and for broken welds or broken frame.

WREBELMACHINE
01-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the answer on the frame that would make some diffrence to me. I like the bobcats frame because it is totally rebuildable.

Other than the engine configuration on the big dog which I personally like better and I like the scalp wheel brackets on the big dog better what are the real diffrences in the two machines. I understand the warranty probably will not be as good to keep pricing down but what components on that machine is inferior to it's yellow cousin?

RonAyersMotorsports
01-23-2010, 12:07 PM
The Big Dawg Deck is 11 gauge deck plate with an 11-gauge deck plate doubler with 7-gauge triplers at each spindle mount Solid 1 in x 3/8 in flat steel flat bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges.11-gauge reinforced front edge. Steel deck housing is 5.59 in (14.2 cm) deep to provide room for highcapacity mowing. Molded rubber discharge chute. The Big Dawg also uses our older Fuel tanks NON translucent and only 10 gallons. Less frame on the Rear of the machine for strength and engine protection. No reinforced gussets on Deck antiscalp wheels like XR-7 deck.

The Hustler XR-7 is Construction 7 gauge deck plate with an 11-gauge deck plate doubler with 7 gauge triplers at each spindle mount (nearly 1/2-in thick!) Solid 1-1/2 in x 1/2 in flat bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. 7 gauge reinforced front edge. Steel deck housing is 5.80 in (10.16 cm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing. Hustler XR-7 decks were the solution for poor cutting decks that are now being used on the BIG DAWG. Molded rubber discharge chute. Hustler uses translucent fuel tanks with 14.5 gallons capacity. Reinforced gussets on antiscalp wheels. And stronger frame with more engine protection.

WREBELMACHINE
01-23-2010, 12:13 PM
I will take your word for most of the explanation but One thing I have noticed is the big dog has a double post on the antiscalp wheels were the hustler does not. I have been the single post setup with a yazoo and got sick of buying wheels all the time because the bolts would break off.

Now that I read your post again is the big dog mower deck the old hustler super z deck?

HenryB
01-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Who really breaks frames and decks on ZTR's? Sure it could happen and if so weld it. No big deal. Companies should focus more on cut, dependability and ride and less on overbuilding things. Even consider weight a 1500-2000lb ZTR can cause issues.

RonAyersMotorsports
01-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Now that I read your post again is the big dog mower deck the old hustler super z deck?

Yes your correct. With the exception of the center antiscalp wheel.

hawkeye
01-23-2010, 01:26 PM
so are the Bobcat and Hustler close in cut quality or is there a clear difference between the two?

Lawnut101
01-23-2010, 01:35 PM
so are the Bobcat and Hustler close in cut quality or is there a clear difference between the two?

My Bobcat cuts thick grass beautifully. It stripes very nicely too. I don't have any striping kit on. Not sure about Hustler. I don't really want to say what I have heard. I will let somebody with a machine tell about that. You don't see very many of them around here though. Mostly you see Scag/Bobcat, Exmark, Wright, basically in that order.

scagrider22
01-23-2010, 02:03 PM

The Bob-Cats have allways cut better and striped better then the Hustler, and yes the hustler is built better and has a life time frame warraty for there sales pitch but who cares in 15 years Ive never seen a frame bend on any commercial mower!

HenryB
01-23-2010, 02:15 PM
The Bob-Cats have allways cut better and striped better then the Hustler, and yes the hustler is built better and has a life time frame warraty for there sales pitch but who cares in 15 years Ive never seen a frame bend on any commercial mower!

This is why car companies don't advertise ridiculous things like frame warranties only us lawn guys are dumb enought o buy into that. Has Ford ever advertised frame warranties for F250's? ZTR's should be giving gurantees on cut quality and drive systems.

scagrider22
01-23-2010, 02:28 PM
This is why car companies don't advertise ridiculous things like frame warranties only us lawn guys are dumb enought o buy into that. Has Ford ever advertised frame warranties for F250's? ZTR's should be giving gurantees on cut quality and drive systems.

Very true and I know for a fact that my dealer/Hustler has had to buy back machines because of cut qaulity. Hustler claims they fixed the problem they had with the 2006 xr7 deck so last winter I gave them a chance once again on a 2009 only because it was $7500 otd for a 60" super z(and the sales manager is a close friend), long story short I dont own it anymore and went back to Exmark and thats where I will stay!

WREBELMACHINE
01-23-2010, 03:05 PM
I do know the bobcats/woods that I have used cut fantastic! And with no strip kit. Hustler on some of my stuff cut good and others was not the greatest but OK!

Ronayersmotorsports
Can you tell us the reason Hustler switched to the XR7 Deck?

Lawnut101
01-24-2010, 05:09 AM

Very true and I know for a fact that my dealer/Hustler has had to buy back machines because of cut qaulity. Hustler claims they fixed the problem they had with the 2006 xr7 deck so last winter I gave them a chance once again on a 2009 only because it was $7500 otd for a 60" super z(and the sales manager is a close friend), long story short I dont own it anymore and went back to Exmark and thats where I will stay!

Yeah, if you hit something hard enough to bend the frame of your mower, you will most likely also be paying to replace the thing you hit as well. A bent frame would most likely be the least of your problems....

supercuts
01-24-2010, 10:53 AM
jsut went on the hustler website for warranty info, its nearly identical to the bobcat with teh exception huslter had the lifetime frame warranty (who bends frames?), the never leak hoses (never had a leak on any) and the warranty on the front of the deck (nice but mowers keep getting heavier and heavier, need to cut weight somewhere. ive had an employee bend the front of my bobcat hitting a property marker but it was nothing a few hits with a sledge hammer couldnt fix)

dont mean to be knocking hustler at but dont think the warranty is any better. again, all mowers cut, find a good dealer that will fix it quick when it breaks and buy the brand he sells

RonAyersMotorsports
01-26-2010, 10:05 AM
I do know the bobcats/woods that I have used cut fantastic! And with no strip kit. Hustler on some of my stuff cut good and others was not the greatest but OK!

Ronayersmotorsports
Can you tell us the reason Hustler switched to the XR7 Deck?

Yes they switched to the XR-7 deck because of cut quality when cutting taller grasses. The XR-7 deck is not only the thickest decks on the market with the best warranty, but one of the deepest as well, almost 6" deep. Designed with large discharge openings and baffles for better cut quality; then the old style decks now being used on Big Dawg mowers. And Now with engine options of 31hp Kawasaki's in combination with the XR-7 deck, we are getting great customer reviews. I don't sell anything less than a 31HP on any Super Z.

As for warranties Bob Cat at first seems similar but not the same they warranty the deck for things like broken welds, but not if you bend it while mowing. And as for Hydraulic hoses warranties they don't have anything past two years. Most hydraulic failures in my experience were due to previously busted lines, that allowed the system to run dry and do damage. Sure a line can be fixed but usually the system is run dry before the problem is noticed and damaged pumps soon fail in months following the line repair. It's just nice to know when purchasing a Hustler they are not only made out of steel but that the manufacturer will stand behind leaks or breaks for LIFE!

MONTE
01-26-2010, 10:11 AM
So you are saying hustler will warranty Abuse? or Misuse? Is there somewhere we can see the hustler warranty statement?

RonAyersMotorsports
01-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Hustler says if you manage to bend the LEADING Edge while mowing in normal use or workmanship fails(welds) they will warranty the deck. If you drop is off a truck and bend the frame or deck then no.
Complete details are in your dealers handbook.

dbear
01-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Hustler says if you manage to bend the LEADING Edge while mowing in normal use or workmanship fails(welds) they will warranty the deck. If you drop is off a truck and bend the frame or deck then no.
Complete details are in your dealers handbook.
Then basically it's a bunch of nice words thinly disguised as a warranty. The use of the term "normal" suggests that any damage from say hitting a stump or well cap at speed, or using your own example, accidently drop it off a truck, could easily be considered to be abnormal, as in "not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard; extremely or excessively large". In the end, you're left with nothing more than meaningless salespeak. Good luck with trying to collect on that one.

Definition of "abnormal" (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abnormal)

RonAyersMotorsports
01-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Then basically it's a bunch of nice words thinly disguised as a warranty. The use of the term "normal" suggests that any damage from say hitting a stump or well cap at speed, or using your own example, accidently drop it off a truck, could easily be considered to be abnormal, as in "not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard; extremely or excessively large". In the end, you're left with nothing more than meaningless salespeak. Good luck with trying to collect on that one.

Definition of "abnormal" (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abnormal)

Actually your wrong. Been made aware of an instance where operator was running a machine downhill and hit covered man whole so hard it through the gentleman off machine, handles broke his ribs and bent front end of deck. Hustler replaced the mower deck, but not his Ribs. Should have been wearing the seat belt.

MOHUSTLER
01-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Actually your wrong. Been made aware of an instance where operator was running a machine downhill and hit covered man whole so hard it through the gentleman off machine, handles broke his ribs and bent front end of deck. Hustler replaced the mower deck, but not his Ribs. Should have been wearing the seat belt.

This is the only situation I have heard of the deck bending as well. Hustler did replace the deck. and the guy had alot of dowtime to heal.

MONTE
01-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Sounds more like they did it to stay out of a possible law suit.

MOHUSTLER
01-27-2010, 09:07 AM
How would that be a lawsuit? If you smash your car into a pole you cant blame Ford.

dtc0207
01-27-2010, 10:18 AM
How would that be a lawsuit? If you smash your car into a pole you cant blame Ford.

McDonald's coffee. Bobcat had a lawsuit were a guy was mowing around water flipped ztr in water couldn't swim and they got sued for not have a lifesaver on the mower. Welcome to America home were you don't work you just sue!!!

MOHUSTLER
01-27-2010, 02:40 PM
That is true, im gonna sew Dodge for makeing me want to buy a brand new truck every year and putting me in debt!!

MONTE
01-28-2010, 06:28 PM
So what is the deck depth of the old hustler deck? when the super z first hit the scene everyone raved about how good the cut was. then after a year or so it did not cut so good and later comes the xr7 which in some areas cuts better than other areas.

RonAyersMotorsports
01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
The original deck don't quote me on this but I think was barely 5" deep it was more like the depth of the decks we see on our Fastrak's and Super Duty's but these decks have been changed as well to enhance quality of cut.

supercuts
01-29-2010, 06:52 PM
That is true, im gonna sew Dodge for makeing me want to buy a brand new truck every year and putting me in debt!!

wow so your dumb because you want a dodge and because you "sew" and "makeing" ha ha jk

GreenT
01-29-2010, 10:16 PM

Intriguing possibilities... this (http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GRAVELY-260H-XDZ-ZERO-TURN-61-COMMERCIAL-MOWER_W0QQitemZ260542133920QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca98576a0) or this (http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-37HP-61-BOB-CAT-PREDATOR-ZERO-TURN-COMMERCIAL-MOWER_W0QQitemZ330398102525QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ced42f3fd)?

Time's running out. :)

MONTE
02-15-2010, 12:43 AM
I just read this again and noticed it seems we are comparing a Super Z to a Procat model instead of the Predator Pro model. Not that it really matters on the bobcat because the Procat still has more power to the deck but if speed is the big thing the Predator should be the one you are comparing too or a standard hustler z.

Pennington Lawncare
02-15-2010, 07:21 AM
This place is where I bought my Predator Pro last year.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BOB-CAT-FAST-CAT-PRO-COMMERCIAL-ZERO-TURN-MOWER_W0QQitemZ230434070839QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a6f0e137

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BOB-CAT-FAST-CAT-PRO-COMMERCIAL-ZERO-TURN-MOWER_W0QQitemZ260549451222QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca9f51dd6

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BOB-CAT-FAST-CAT-PRO-61-COMMERCIAL-ZERO-TURN-MOWER_W0QQitemZ230436935239QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a71c9647

jmullins6987
02-25-2010, 09:48 AM
this guy on ebay is offering a preadtor pro 61" for $7499 w/ free shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BOB-CAT-ZTR-MOWER-942241-PREDATOR-PRO-61-CUT-33-HP_W0QQitemZ280416534383QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414a20bf6f

WREBELMACHINE
02-25-2010, 09:56 AM
Before you go on line and buy make sure the local dealer will honor the warranty. Some guys around here learned the hardway.

RonAyersMotorsports
02-27-2010, 01:01 PM
I can't wait till Federal Law changes tax charges for out of state purchases. To discourage this type of selling.

jmullins6987
02-27-2010, 02:51 PM
what you do like saving money? saving the sales tax could save you hundreds of dollars.:hammerhead:

shotgunshane
02-27-2010, 03:35 PM
I can't wait till Federal Law changes tax charges for out of state purchases. To discourage this type of selling.

And to which state should the federal government award the plunderment? The sourced or the received? That's something to wish for: the federal government discouraging commerce.

MONTE
02-27-2010, 06:01 PM
You are better off supporting your local dealer there will be a time when you need them.

RonAyersMotorsports
03-03-2010, 04:49 PM
And to which state should the federal government award the plunderment? The sourced or the received? That's something to wish for: the federal government discouraging commerce.

I mean like for instance a customer living in SC orders a generator from Ohio he pays no sales tax to either state. I wish that customer should have to pay sales tax to SC and the seller should be responsible for paying the taxes forward and if not, well that's what the IRS is for.

RonAyersMotorsports
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
what you do like saving money? saving the sales tax could save you hundreds of dollars.:hammerhead:

As a dealer online sales hurt dealers. Although a dealer may be able to match any online price by the time the sales tax is added they can no longer be competitive. Its very fustrating.

jmullins6987
03-03-2010, 05:15 PM
It's sad to say but no a day's it's whoevers price is the lowest wins. Im here to stay in buisness and if that means selling to outside my state customers and not having them have to pay sales tax then that's what will keep my doors open. Today it's survial of the fittest!

djfanintn
03-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Before you go on line and buy make sure the local dealer will honor the warranty. Some guys around here learned the hardway.

i would have a hard time with this. no matter where I purchased a new mower it has a warranty from the company. I would think a dealer MUST stand behind a warranty no matter where the mower comes from.

if you purchase a Ford or whatever truck can you only take it to the Ford dealer where you purchased the vehicle? of course not. you can take it to any Ford dealer and they will honor the warranty.

if I was in that situation, and said dealer turned me down because I didn't purchase the mower from him and it needed warranty work, he wouldn't like my response. He would find his dealership on any local news channel and newspaper that would hear my story (and the local guys eat this stuff up).

#2 I'd be on the phone pronto with the manufacture voicing my displeasure with them and going straight up the chain.

#3 the BBB would be getting involved as well.

WREBELMACHINE
03-03-2010, 06:56 PM
I did not say they did not get the warranties done. They did in fact it just took a couple of months to get there machines back.

SouthSide Cutter
03-03-2010, 08:20 PM
As a dealer online sales hurt dealers. Although a dealer may be able to match any online price by the time the sales tax is added they can no longer be competitive. Its very fustrating.

I bought 3 mowers from This guy thats sells online and this is how I found about him online. But I am in Indiana. Not very many dealers has the inventory that he has. I am talking 100-200 plus mowers probably more and he saved me alot of money. And I will go back to him and did for a friend when he seen mine and what I paid. He is maybe 100 miles from me. Not very many dealers around me has the inventory he does so you can look something over before buying and different brands side beside. Ive got to give him credit, he has a nice place and alot of mowers on display. Hes no different than a boat dealer in Tenn. C&O Marine they have the boats in stock to look at. It makes a difference when you want a mower. Hats off to him!!

RonAyersMotorsports
03-04-2010, 09:38 AM
I bought 3 mowers from This guy thats sells online and this is how I found about him online. But I am in Indiana. Not very many dealers has the inventory that he has. I am talking 100-200 plus mowers probably more and he saved me alot of money. And I will go back to him and did for a friend when he seen mine and what I paid. He is maybe 100 miles from me. Not very many dealers around me has the inventory he does so you can look something over before buying and different brands side beside. Ive got to give him credit, he has a nice place and alot of mowers on display. Hes no different than a boat dealer in Tenn. C&O Marine they have the boats in stock to look at. It makes a difference when you want a mower. Hats off to him!!

Well sorry sounds like there is poor dealer and product representation in your area. It would be great if Dealer Reps would only set up with real ball players sometimes. Here we stock 17 different models assembled and ready to go or demo throughout the year. So its not a problem here. Its one thing to have hundreds of machines on hand but there only so many models. There is no need to stock 100's of the same thing when you can get them in 24-48 hours. And offer them at huge discounts to only make the same amount as other dealers. :dizzy:

But I do understand why you did what you did in your area. :)