PDA

View Full Version : Billy Goat Leaf Loader

blackjack219
01-22-2010, 06:39 PM
I was wondering if any one had any comments on the 13 hp truck loader any pics would be great, i am looking to mount one to my trailer hitch
Thanks in advance

corey4671
01-22-2010, 06:42 PM
I bought one two years ago. Down south we don't have NEAR the need for large loaders like you guys up north. It gets the job done for me just fine. I have the Honda engine not the LCT you see on some models.

blackjack219
01-22-2010, 06:52 PM
I bought one two years ago. Down south we don't have NEAR the need for large loaders like you guys up north. It gets the job done for me just fine. I have the Honda engine not the LCT you see on some models.

thanks for the info, im looking at one it is an "06 with honda gx390? i thin 390 the pic the sent me was a little bit blurry, how did you mount your loader

corey4671
01-22-2010, 09:25 PM
I actually had to have my trailer modified. My trailer tounge was so short that the truck was going to get into the loader in a tight turn. Had a local welder extend the tounge and then make some brackets so that the loader simply bolted on. I used a 6x10 trailer and then boxed it in. I made a custom unloading doomaflotchy cause I couldn't justify the added cost of a dump trailer.