PDA

View Full Version : 24' Enclosed Cargo Mate Heavy Duty Ramp

LilesLawn
01-22-2010, 11:04 PM
Shown are actual pictures of a 2009 24' CargoMate, Extra wide and higher than standard great for hauling anything that can fit. Great condition with heavy ramp gate and 8 ply tires that have 95% tread wear left. I got this trailer after the hurricane totaled several of my other trailers. With business slowing, I no longer need as many. This is a great buy for someone with a need. Quality of this trailer is unmatched. I paid close $8500 new. You can pick it up for a couple thousand less. I used this trailer in a landscaping business. It has been used for a couple of months as a maintenance trailer and a couple of times has served as a jobsite trailer for materials. It has also hauled a couple of dirt track cars to the track and back. With the extra height and width, there are plenty of options. 2 5/16" heavy duty hitch with electric brakes. Plenty of lights for night activities. Inside has three lights and the outside has plenty to be noticed. If you have any questions or would like to view please contact me at 936-577-2370 or by email at conradliles@hotmail.com. Good luck bidding.