PDA

View Full Version : Weighted bags.

A1Lawns
01-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Anyone know of a company that sells small weighted poly bags? I can find every other bag out there except these. I could swear I've seen them somewhere online but can't remember the site.

Any help?

topsites
01-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm not sure I understand why you'd want a heavier bag,
that is I'm assuming this bag is to collect clippings?

On a Ztr maybe but on a Wb no way, even the standard bag throws the entire
machine off balance, also the heavier the bag the more it tends to drag...
Not to mention that POS weighs a TON when it's full.

If the bag is too light, meaning it likes to come off while riding the only solution might be to slow it down some...

Just my .02

Grnhed
01-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm not sure I understand why you'd want a heavier bag,
that is I'm assuming this bag is to collect clippings?

On a Ztr maybe but on a Wb no way, even the standard bag throws the entire
machine off balance, also the heavier the bag the more it tends to drag...
Not to mention that POS weighs a TON when it's full.

If the bag is too light, meaning it likes to come off while riding the only solution might be to slow it down some...

Just my .02

Now this threw me a curve, I thought he wanted weighted poly bags "to throw" a flyer in from the car or truck or something.

Harry-walks off scratchin his head on this one

MikeKle
01-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Wasnt there a guy awhile ago on here that put small rocks in his fliers bags, then they would stay where he threw them!! Just what I want to find on my driveway, a bag of rocks!!

topsites
01-24-2010, 01:58 AM
Now this threw me a curve, I thought he wanted weighted poly bags "to throw" a flyer in from the car or truck or something.

Harry-walks off scratchin his head on this one

Bad eyesight, maybe I hadn't had my coffee yet, yeah that's it.

WildassBaughb
01-24-2010, 11:10 AM
I never liked it when any one threw something on my lawn. This method decreases your chances of getting a positive response from your efforts. I only use postcards to gain new business. It looks more professional and less desperate.

echeandia
01-24-2010, 12:32 PM
I never liked it when any one threw something on my lawn. This method decreases your chances of getting a positive response from your efforts.

That is why I use door hangers and direct mail. Very good advice.