PDA

View Full Version : Invoicing program specific for LCO's

bulldogg
01-24-2010, 10:24 AM
I ran across this site called gopherforum and they had a software program that is made just for lco's . just wondering if anyone has tried it or heard of anyone using it and the thoughts on it...

carefreelawncare
01-27-2010, 05:33 PM
i use the gopher software mainly for the price compared to many other things on the market for industry specific book keeping. i really like the software for what all it can do, i do not use it to its full potential, but for the price it works very well for lco's.
it has the scheduler and the accounts payable and recievable, it can track your inventory and once you set prices in the master page, it can do estimateds for you in a zip. It prints very nice looking invoices and estimates and also does several reports. you can upload your logo onto the invoices and estimates.

i like it better than quickbooks for so many reasons. for the price it is well worth it just to get your clients, services and invoices organized and professional looking.

AztlanLC
01-27-2010, 07:16 PM
I had it and like it at the beginning but as my company grew the software didn't, they haven't updated their software for 6 years or more, instead they do this stupid youtube videos

rnh719
01-28-2010, 02:26 PM
I use landscapebilling.com. It's only $5.27 per month (your price gets locked in forever too) It does our expense reports, sales tax reports, invoicing, estimates, scheduling, routes, letters, etc..etc.. It has a lot of features and options that simplify the administrative side of the business. Customers are also given an account number and can log on and see their past invoices, payment history, leave ya messages, pay online... Anything you print has your logo on it so it looks really professional. It's also good b/c it's not software you download onto your computer... it's a website and it's accessible from anywhere which was great when our hard drive got scratched and wiped out. I didn't lose all of my company and customer info and while our computer was being fixed I could still go to my parents house and do my estimates and invoicing. You can demo it for free too which is one of the things I liked right off the bat when we tried it out a couple of years ago. Their website is: http://www.landscapebilling.com

Uponone605
01-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Havnt tried gopher but ive had good experiances w/ lawnpro.

bulldogg
01-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Havnt tried gopher but ive had good experiances w/ lawnpro.

Where can I find lawnpro at?

KingOfCupCar20
01-28-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.lawnprosoftware.com/

bulldogg
01-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I just went to their website and watched the small video and I looked around their site. It looks like a great program. I would like to hear if anyone has used that software and what they think of it.

Thanks again for the website !

New2TheGreenIndustry
01-28-2010, 09:25 PM
How does it compare to quickbooks? More tailored to our industry?

awagner9
01-30-2010, 10:09 AM
I have had lawnpro for about 4 years. My computer crashed and lost the program. I was able to get data off hard drive. I have no way to open it. I tried contacting them and at first were helpful. But in the end, no one will get back to me. And I have no way to access data. One more chance to respond to my e-mail, before I contact BBB and spread the not so nice word about them.

rnh719
01-30-2010, 05:26 PM
awagner9... sorry to hear that! It's crazy when your computer crashes you realize just how much you rely on it and the stuff stored on it. That's why I mentioned one of the "highlights" of landscapebilling.com is the fact that it is online and you can't lose your info... for exactly what you're going through. The people who fixed my computer said they tell people it's not a matter of IF your hard drive will crash one day, it's a matter of WHEN it will. I guess it's pretty common which came as a shock to me. That really sucks what you're going through with lawnpro and I hope that they get back to you and you get back all of your info!!