PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Lawn biz or accounts

circlelawn
01-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Looking for anyone that is either selling their business or wants to sell accounts in the Akron area.

scagrider22
01-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Looking for anyone that is either selling their business or wants to sell accounts in the Akron area.

Check craigslist there is always lawncare hacks going out of business in Crackron!

circlelawn
01-24-2010, 06:12 PM
I keep getting my posts flagged for posting this ad on craigslist for some reason?

scagrider22
01-24-2010, 06:20 PM
I keep getting my posts flagged for posting this ad on craigslist for some reason?

Its probally other people looking to buy who are deleting them, If I were you I would start designing some nice door hangers and start walking, that way you can kind of hand pick your customers instead of buying someone elses crap, they went out of business for a reason. Lol just stay out of Copley, Bath, Richfield, Fairlawn, and Sharon Township!

IntegrityGuy
01-24-2010, 06:24 PM
whish you where in cincinnati im getting out of the biz.

Mahoney3223
01-24-2010, 10:47 PM
i hate people that post wanting to buy accounts...get them yourself!

Greyst1
01-24-2010, 10:52 PM
whish you where in cincinnati im getting out of the biz.

Why are you getting out?

JRSlawn
01-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Its probally other people looking to buy who are deleting them, If I were you I would start designing some nice door hangers and start walking, that way you can kind of hand pick your customers instead of buying someone elses crap, they went out of business for a reason. Lol just stay out of Copley, Bath, Richfield, Fairlawn, and Sharon Township!

Stay out of my territory lol

circlelawn
01-24-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm more interested in the Stow, Munroe Falls, Hudson, Tallmadge, and Cuyahoga Falls area.

scagrider22
01-24-2010, 11:16 PM

Haha noway! We dont do alot of maitenance anyway, mostly hardscapes but Im going to do some more maitenance in 2010 because the building slowed way down.

scagrider22
01-24-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm more interested in the Stow, Munroe Falls, Hudson, Tallmadge, and Cuyahoga Falls area.

Really? I hate working in that area, but I wish you luck. Oh and good luck collecting from all the wanna be rich people in Hudson!

kootoomootoo
01-24-2010, 11:30 PM

Beat any price by 10%
Copley, Bath, Richfield, Fairlawn, and Sharon Township Only
Thanks got it.

JRSlawn
01-25-2010, 12:02 AM
a-hole lol. Call wayne to get that unbeatable australian discount

kootoomootoo
01-25-2010, 12:04 AM
Buy one get one free.

Mowing is fun.......for like 2 hrs.
Have at it.

scagrider22
01-25-2010, 12:36 AM
a-hole lol. Call wayne to get that unbeatable australian discount

lmao! haha

carl b
01-25-2010, 04:18 AM
Really? I hate working in that area, but I wish you luck. Oh and good luck collecting from all the wanna be rich people in Hudson!

holy shat , I had the same thing run threw my head . Hudson doesn't pay the rest wont you to mow for 5 bucks per acre .

IntegrityGuy
01-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Why are you getting out?

going to college