PDA

View Full Version : where is the vantage

Trevor8
01-24-2010, 04:52 PM
i thought it was supposed to be out by january and still have not seen anything about on exmarks website any of you heard anything about it. I am ready for it to be out so i can see it

jdramr4
01-24-2010, 09:51 PM
go to youtube.

Mahoney3223
01-25-2010, 12:36 AM
get the new issue of lawn and landscape( providing your a professional) and exmark mailed out a cd all about the vantage

groundskeeperllc
01-25-2010, 08:20 AM
their in the new brochures and on youtube, exmark just hasn't updated their website yet, the dealer here said they were available but he wasn't ordering any yet.

Exmark PR
01-27-2010, 10:22 AM
There will be limited availability of the Vantage in mid-February. Check with your local Exmark dealers for more details or check back at our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/exmarkmowers) or at Exmark.com. We’ll update those places (as well as here as soon as more information is available). Thanks for your excitement, we’re looking forward to pushing these units out as well!

fiveoboy01
03-31-2010, 01:59 AM
So would that post imply that the mower should be widely available by the beginning of April? I've had one on order from my dealer since the announcement and he can't give me any answers except "hopefully soon".

wrtenterprises
03-31-2010, 04:31 AM
I had a demo unit, 24hp Kai, 52" Ultra Cut deck for the past 4-5 days. The grass is not in need of cutting here in Central Pa. yet, but I have eXmarks so I know the cut is top notch.

I was very impressed with the ride, controls, and the overall build of the machine. I also have a 23hp, 52" Wright Stander, so I have a good machine to compare it too.

There will be a Vantage in my shop, but not this season. It really does seem to be a re-badged Grandstand, but the the Ultra Cut deck sells it for me. I was quoted $7,300.00 for a duplicate unit....

Tim's Lawn Care LLC.
03-31-2010, 09:53 AM
I see that your in Iowa, I am also in the Northern states and my dealer tells me that the mfg. is distributing them beginning in the siuth as thats where the cutting season begine and progresses to us up here. He's thinking/being told, that he expects them by August but will have a demo for me in a month. Says the price is going to be $7900. for the 23/52".

Tim's Lawn Care LLC.
03-31-2010, 09:54 AM
....my spelling sucks

fiveoboy01
03-31-2010, 11:09 AM
I see that your in Iowa, I am also in the Northern states and my dealer tells me that the mfg. is distributing them beginning in the siuth as thats where the cutting season begine and progresses to us up here. He's thinking/being told, that he expects them by August but will have a demo for me in a month. Says the price is going to be $7900. for the 23/52".

My dealer said the same thing, that they were starting in the south.

If I have to wait until August for this thing I'm going to be mad as hell.

It says right on Exmark's website, available March 2010. Grr....

tallimeca
03-31-2010, 07:05 PM
we got our order in today. When we ordered them back in november, we were told they wouldn't ship until March.....so they are on schedule. I was never told a date before that.

unkownfl
03-31-2010, 09:11 PM
What type of grass are they cutting in those videos?

Trevor8
03-31-2010, 09:56 PM
IDK bluegrass

fiveoboy01
04-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Bump. An exmark rep posted here before. I don't believe my dealer even knows the status. I'm getting irritated as it's now into April and I'll be cutting in 1 week, 2 maximum.

If I truly am waiting till August like someone suggested, I'm seriously going to consider a V-ride instead. I need another 48" mower and I really want it to be a stander.