PDA

View Full Version : Who owns a Turbo Turf?

srl28
01-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Who here owns Turbo Turf hydroseeder or sprayer? Interested in one, their smaller units to be exact. How are they? Good quality, support, results, etc???? Thanks

CHARLES CUE
01-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Who here owns Turbo Turf hydroseeder or sprayer? Interested in one, their smaller units to be exact. How are they? Good quality, support, results, etc???? Thanks

I have one of there 200 gal skid sprayers works good the only thing i had to do was replace the rubber cup on the out side that dampens the pulse of the pump and replace the bowl on the screen the service was good got parts right a way I have had it 6 years
Charles Cue

srl28
01-27-2010, 12:41 AM
Thanks, good news to hear!

Curious about the 50, 100 and 150 gallon models. Would be great for spot seeding, small jobs, etc that we need it for. I also found that they make an additional hose reel and gun, and all that stuff so you can turn the hyrdoseeding unit into a lawn sprayer as well. Kinda multi purpose machine then. Any words of wisdom from anyone on that?

DUSTYCEDAR
02-05-2010, 03:18 PM
not a fan of the parts dept
its a ok machine for what it is
great for compost tea that is thick
get a mechanical hydro seeder will mix faster and spray a heavier cover

B. L. Landscaping
02-07-2010, 05:02 PM
have a 100 gallon unit it works great for small jobs and great to deal with for parts and service. I would recomend the unit any day for a large unit i would go with a mechanical agitation. we use ares alot for cemetary plots fits right in pickup truck

srl28
02-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Thats the exact unit I'm looking at, maybe a 150 gallon unit. Anyone use the sprayer attachment for it? To use it as a lawn sprayer?