PDA

View Full Version : Lesco 300 gallon skid sprayer

bryant lawn & landscape
01-25-2010, 10:55 PM
For sale:

Lesco 300 gallon skid sprayer
w/ electric hose reel
5.5 HP Honda engine

As you can tell from the photo, I started painting it and haven't finished.
I bought this from a farmer last year and used it twice on my personal property. It's way overkill for what I need. Please contact me for more info.

$1200-

Bryant

I also have lots of other equipment for sale:

7 x 12 Dump trailer
16' Enclosed trailer
18' open trailer
2005 Chevy 2500 HD
Snapper 21" mower
Stihl 420 Backpack sprayer/blower
Little Wonder lawn vac
Hustler Super Z 66" with 12 HOURS!
Maybe more!!!!

mwyman
01-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Hard to see, is the hose in good shape? Does the tank leak? How long has it been setting? Would be nice to have a few more pictures. May be interested if shipping is possible.

Kevin M.
01-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I would like to see more all around pictures and does it start and how is stored ? What kind of pump ? what did you put through it last summer for your own use ? How many feet is the hose ?

bryant lawn & landscape
01-27-2010, 09:27 PM
mwyman-

Hose is in pretty good shape, no leaks, etc.
Tank doesn't leak.
It's been setting since May.
Shipping might be pretty expensive, but I'll be happy to check if you decide you want the sprayer.

Kevin M-

I'm going out of town tomorrow, but will be back on Monday. I'll get some pics then.
It started and ran the last time I used it. I'll fire it up when I get the extra pics.
I'm not sure what kind of pump, but I'll be sure to get a picture of it for you.
I ran a total of about 500 gallons of a Round up knock off through it, rinsed it out, and set it up where it sits now. I don't know for sure, but I think the hose is around 250'.

One thing about it is that when I bought it, the guy said it needed a replacement valve of sorts that lets the water recirculate back into the tank when the trigger is released. He had wrapped wire around the coupling which had started to wear becuase of this. I replaced the coupling with a new one and either sprayed everything in the tank at once, or if I needed to, just shut the engine off if we were not spraying continuously. This is my first and only sprayer. I don't know much more about them, but I've been told it's a pretty easy fix. Hope this helps. I'm going out of town tomorrow, and may not have internet access until Sunday. Anyone is welcome to call me with any other questions.

bryant lawn & landscape
02-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Still for sale-

bryant lawn & landscape
02-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Bump.......

kanmo
02-10-2010, 09:49 AM
I am very interest in your sprayer could you see what it would cost to ship it to Kansas City area I would be willing to pick it up at the trucking drop station.

Thanks Tracy Smith 913-991-7383

bryant lawn & landscape
02-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Sprayer is SOLD. Thanks Tracy. Hope the sprayer makes you some $$$.