PDA

View Full Version : Lighting Lead - AZ (Scottsdale) need a contractor.

Alan B
01-27-2010, 03:39 PM
I got a call from a homeowner looking for a contractor. Call me if if you want the lead, I'd be happy to give it to a qualified contractor (no strings attached), just want to help out the home owner and lawnsite contractors.

Customer is in Fountain Hills (near Scottsdale, AZ). All I know about the job is he bought a model home and "the lighting is low end and he wants it replaced. He has 7 timers and wants a pro system.

3:30 PM EST Wed.

Sincerely,

Alan
813 978-3700:drinkup:

Let There Be Light
01-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Well Alan, I think that would be Let There Be Light about a 10 mile drive from Fountain Hills.

Alan B
01-29-2010, 04:03 AM
Steve,

I rec'd 2 calls already and don't want to flood the bidding. But next AZ lead I'll forward to you.

Sincerely,

Alan

indylights
01-31-2010, 09:42 AM
Steve,

I rec'd 2 calls already and don't want to flood the bidding. But next AZ lead I'll forward to you.

Sincerely,

Alan

Steve,

Let me translate that for you. "Do you really think I'm going to give a lead to a guy who dared to question me about talking out of both sides of my mouth regarding quality and business practices?"

Adding a third bidder is "flooding the market"? That's pretty much the standard for any bidding process so you can see if there is a low, middle, high. You're losing credibility with me with every post you have. Feel free to email the moderators about having this deleted as well.

Scott Maloney
Sunflower Landscapes

Let There Be Light
01-31-2010, 11:11 AM
Steve,

Let me translate that for you. "Do you really think I'm going to give a lead to a guy who dared to question me about talking out of both sides of my mouth regarding quality and business practices?"

Adding a third bidder is "flooding the market"? That's pretty much the standard for any bidding process so you can see if there is a low, middle, high. You're losing credibility with me with every post you have. Feel free to email the moderators about having this deleted as well.

Scott Maloney
Sunflower Landscapes

Scott, I'm assuming your reply was meant for me, Quite frankly don't know what you're speaking about, I'm off this thread

Have a great day

Alan B
01-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Scott,

I guess I could call you a skeptic. Steve and I happen to respect each other and know each other (offline). That's just part of the reason the themes in your comments (of both threads) were basically polar opposite from the reality... but you couldn't have know that.

Please call me anytime if you actually want to know anything about me or my intentions. I enjoy talking to contractors, friend or foe--we might both learn something.

Believe it or not, I'm on your side.

Sincerely,

Alan
813 978-3700*trucewhiteflag*

indylights
01-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Steve,

My apologies, I had the wrong "Let there be light". There are a couple with that, or very similar, screen names on here.

Scott

Let There Be Light
01-31-2010, 01:26 PM
Steve,

My apologies, I had the wrong "Let there be light". There are a couple with that, or very similar, screen names on here.

Scott

Hey Scott, No worries, I actually just came back from church and while I was there I said a prayer asking God that if I did or said something incorrect on this site, please forgive me and also said a prayer for you and for your business to thrive.

Alan B
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
Steve,

Scott

You did not make a mistake-- correct person. I think the thread speaks for itself.