PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (Gravely 17 hp hydro walkbehind)

moremow
01-27-2010, 07:38 PM
I have a gravely 17hp 48" deck dual hydro walkbehind for sale. It is 3 years old. I have 522 hours on it. It is good shape and has done a good job. I am taking it to the dealership where I bought it in Roanoke Va. so they can sell it for me. I am buying a bigger walkbehind so I can do some sub contract work for another company. Outdoor Power & Equipment is where I am taking it on January 28th so if you are interested contact me by this website if you like or contact a fellow named Donnie at outdoor power & equipment. The phone number at Outdoor Power & equipment is 540-265-0242 and be sure to ask for Donnie because he is the fellow I am buying the new one from and he will be the main person to deal with there. I have the owners manual and everything that goes with the mower and the folks there can pull a copy of the service records that show in detail it was maintained properly. I am asking $2900.00 for it. Let me know by contacting this website if your interested in it or contact Donnie at Outdoor Power & Equipment in Roanoke Va. The street address there is 4138 Melrose Avenue Roanoke VA.24153 It is located in what was formerly known as the Roanoke-Salem Plaza across from Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Thanks in advance folks.

lifetree
01-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Pictures ??

moremow
01-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Here is the pic of my gravely 48" 17hp mower for sale.