PDA

View Full Version : Part time tractor services?

kurtis169
01-27-2010, 07:43 PM
is there any one out there making money working part time (after full time job) offering jobs with a compact tractor or skid steer. Offering small jobs like post hole digging, back hoe work, loader services, bush hogging. etc. almost and job you can do with a compact tractor? how much do you charge for services like this? and how much work do you typically get? any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

SangerLawn
01-27-2010, 08:00 PM
I plan on buying a tractor and bush hog. We get phone calls all the time from people saying they cant find anyone to do there fields. Although we do not provide bush hogging right now I can say you will be able to make money even part time. Going rate around here is something like $65.00 per acre

kurtis169
01-27-2010, 08:23 PM
ya I think there would be a good market for this around where I live to. lots of farm type houses and people with property. Im just a bit worried about the jump in to buying a new tractor, got lots of attachments around here but I dont think the old farm tracotrs will cut it. thanks for the advice!