PDA

View Full Version : new mower

GabesLawnCare
01-28-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm in need of a new mower for the up coming season. I currently have all cubcadet products, i'm running 36" walk behind, 50" rider and small push mower. I'm looking for a zrt of atleast 48" but no bigger than 60". I would like to stay with cub cadet but will consider something else that has somewhat of the same color (everything looks better when it matches).

echeandia
01-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Did you have a question?

SangerLawn
01-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Did you have a question?

LOL….I think he was asking for a recommendation but not sure??? :confused:

This is almost going to sound identical to a post I just wrote but yea well…I have ether operated or owned almost every major companies mowers on the market. Last year I bought the cub cadet TANK. This is the best mower I ever had. Extremely nice cut, easy to work on, hydro pumps are located at a very accessible place, fast, and extremely comfy…of course this is jus my opinion but don’t buy anything else until you at least try out THE TANK

GabesLawnCare
01-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Did you have a question?

haha, sorry.. i'm looking for suggestions on size (48-60) and manufacture.

clean_cut
01-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Any commercial manufacture will probably be good, what dealers do you have nearby? Go for dealer suppport not just a brand. Also buy used if you don't what to have a huge amount of overhead, check craigslist, local dealers, classifieds, etc.

Welcome to the forums, Hope I could help