PDA

View Full Version : black and white flyers?

JFGauvreau
01-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Well I'm kind of short on money right now, and can't really afford to buy 10k flyer's with a gloss finish, multi-color.

What about printing my own flyer's in black and white? How is that professional?

echeandia
01-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Use color paper. It shouldn't be that much more.

SangerLawn
01-29-2010, 10:19 AM
To this day we have never used color paper nor paid anyone to make flyers. You can make very professional flyers by using word. This is all we ever done and we have more then enough work….a lot of people are going to tell you thet you cant do it but most of them don’t understand marketing and still struggling to get customers

mowerbrad
01-29-2010, 10:34 AM
I am a very cheap person, so anywhere that I can save money I usually will. When I do flyers I already have one that I have made up, and then I print it in black and white on colored paper. I usually submit the flyer on Staple's website and have them print it. It much quicker for me to have them print them all, I think for like $65 I can have 1000 flyers printed up on colored paper. This way has worked for me for quite a while.

echeandia
01-29-2010, 10:39 AM
To this day we have never used color paper nor paid anyone to make flyers. You can make very professional flyers by using word. This is all we ever done and we have more then enough work….a lot of people are going to tell you thet you cant do it but most of them don’t understand marketing and still struggling to get customers

I have always used door hangers as they can easily be left at the door. How do you leave a flyer at the door? Do you fold it and stuff it between the door and the jamb?

JFGauvreau
01-29-2010, 10:45 AM
I am a very cheap person, so anywhere that I can save money I usually will. When I do flyers I already have one that I have made up, and then I print it in black and white on colored paper. I usually submit the flyer on Staple's website and have them print it. It much quicker for me to have them print them all, I think for like $65 I can have 1000 flyers printed up on colored paper. This way has worked for me for quite a while.

What do you mean print them on black and white on a colored paper? and 65$ for 1000 that is a very good price, can you pm me an example of that flyer?

I have always used door hangers as they can easily be left at the door. How do you leave a flyer at the door? Do you fold it and stuff it between the door and the jamb?

I wanted to stay away from door hangers because I though they wouldn't hold enough info. But it is good for when homeowners are not home, I could give them a free estimate and and make a check mark on the service.

echeandia
01-29-2010, 10:55 AM
JFGauvreau, Where do you leave the flyer?

JFGauvreau
01-29-2010, 11:10 AM
I do door to door, so I use my flyer as a selling tool, if how ever they are not home, I simple put it in the mail box, or somewhere closer that they will see when opening the door

SangerLawn
01-29-2010, 11:39 AM

It’s really easy but complicated to write…I have a post somewhere on here explaining how to do it. But I basically make door hangers, fold my flyer add ad a business card then hang on doors

froglawn
02-09-2010, 05:53 PM
b&w is boring...one color maybe??? get a quote and compare.