PDA

View Full Version : Need to sell asap!!! $800 obo

atasteofnature
01-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is pumped up for the new year! I am sorry to say but last year wasn't a good year and I couldn't keep up the flow to keep the family a float. I am now back at school to get a second degree and further my education on the turf side of things. Due to me coming to school I have two things I need to get rid of a.s.a.p. I have a 7'-6" meyer plow with lights and toggle switches. I also have a 52" walk behind john deere that is belt driven. I changed the blade belt already and have the drive belt brand new just never got a chance to change it. At the end of season it was smoking a little bit and with it being an older model I am thinking it just need a good work through of gaskets. I tried a few times to upload pics but it would let me. It you want to leave your email then I can email the pics to you. For BOTH I am asking $800 OBO. Work with me and I will do my best to work with you. I need them off the property since I moved down to school. Thank you everyone and God Bless!!!

SchnabelLawnCare
01-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is pumped up for the new year! I am sorry to say but last year wasn't a good year and I couldn't keep up the flow to keep the family a float. I am now back at school to get a second degree and further my education on the turf side of things. Due to me coming to school I have two things I need to get rid of a.s.a.p. I have a 7'-6" meyer plow with lights and toggle switches. I also have a 52" walk behind john deere that is belt driven. I changed the blade belt already and have the drive belt brand new just never got a chance to change it. At the end of season it was smoking a little bit and with it being an older model I am thinking it just need a good work through of gaskets. I tried a few times to upload pics but it would let me. It you want to leave your email then I can email the pics to you. For BOTH I am asking $800 OBO. Work with me and I will do my best to work with you. I need them off the property since I moved down to school. Thank you everyone and God Bless!!!

Heck yes, PM sent...

atasteofnature
01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
sent PM and trying to send email...

atasteofnature
01-30-2010, 11:58 PM
I apologize but my internet is just being extra special tonight so I will try again in the morning. Thank you and God Bless! Mower possibly sold...still need plow to go...thank you everyone for your time. See you all in morning...hopefully internet will be better then.

atasteofnature
01-31-2010, 01:46 PM
sent emails...hopefully they worked.

atasteofnature
01-31-2010, 02:27 PM
* crossing fingers *

atasteofnature
01-31-2010, 02:31 PM
* crossing fingers *

atasteofnature
01-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Thank you God for getting these pics posted. I guess when you tell the computer you are going to get a new one if it doesn't work...its amazing how it wants to work now.

patron
01-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Nice
Let me know what you want to do
and by the way I have cash.............

atasteofnature
01-31-2010, 05:15 PM
i will let you know as soon as i hear

atasteofnature
02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
I know they don't look pretty but they do work and it was keeping me going on my customers, just didn't have the means to continue on. Thank you for those who are taking their time to look. Have a great day and God bless!

SchnabelLawnCare
02-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I know they don't look pretty but they do work and it was keeping me going on my customers, just didn't have the means to continue on. Thank you for those who are taking their time to look. Have a great day and God bless!

The spindles look pretty rusted out there. Does that read 5000 hours?!? That's crazy!

I'm afraid I'll have to pass for now Chris. Especially if it is a 54". I'll think about it if it is a 52" like it said in the original post.

SchnabelLawnCare
02-01-2010, 06:09 PM
The spindles look pretty rusted out there. Does that read 5000 hours?!? That's crazy!

I'm afraid I'll have to pass for now Chris. Especially if it is a 54". I'll think about it if it is a 52" like it said in the original post.

Nevermind, almost 6000 hours

DJ Contracting
02-01-2010, 06:38 PM
PM sent I have questions

atasteofnature
02-01-2010, 10:55 PM
I believe those hours are body hours not engine hours but I can't recall sorry. I did think about replacing all those parts if i was going to keep it but I am not. I do have two sets of blades for it as well and the new belt was just put on for the blades and have new belt ready to go on for the drive belt. I have PM everyone back who has PM me. Thank you all for the responses. Everyone have a great night and God Bless!

atasteofnature
02-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Thank you for all those who were interested. Still needing to sell this stuff. I can't thank you all enough for taking the time to look at this post and consider helping me out. Hope to hear from more of you and get this great equipment passed on so someone can utilize this stuff to continue to make money for themselves or their family. Everyone have a great week! God Bless!

nepatsfan
02-21-2010, 11:08 PM
See what a local scrap yard is paying for steel. Those are some pretty heavy items. If you need to get rid of them and cant sell them. Thats one way to do it.

rcslawncare
02-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Damn, thats a lot of walking! Good luck with the sale!

atasteofnature
02-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys for the input. I will check. Last I knew not much was going on for prices wise there. The plow still works and if I wasn't back in school would be on a truck making some money. Thank you to all who take the time to look! Have a great day!

pplm
02-22-2010, 02:37 PM
can you get me better pictures of the plow

jjfinn
02-22-2010, 03:23 PM
I am located up in South Bend, In. Can you shoot me a email with a address? I am very interested.

Thanks

Josh

jjfinn
02-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Sorry email is jjfinn@sbcglobal.net

atasteofnature
02-23-2010, 09:40 AM
PPLM I can get better pictures but don't know when that will be. I am down here in West Lafayette (Purdue) at school and the eqiupment is 2 hours north at my in-laws. I am not quite sure when I will be back but hopefully soon because the wife would like to see her parents. I will let you know and keep you update.
JJFINN I sent you an email.
Thank you once again to all and have a great day...a little snow today but call for high 40's by end of week....come on spring!

rm25x
02-23-2010, 05:30 PM
What did the plow come off of? Interested in a package deal with the trailer as well?

atasteofnature
02-24-2010, 12:43 PM
The plow came off of a 89 GMC 2500. I believe this will fit the GM/Chevy trucks from 88-94. I guess if your a good fabricator it could fit anything. Sorry to say the trailer is spoken for already. Thank you to all who are viewing and have a Blessed Day!

atasteofnature
02-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Thank you to all who have taken the time to look at the thread as well as contact me. The equipment is now spoken for. Thank you once again to all and God for allowing all this to happen. Everyone have a great weekend and just know that spring is somewhere around the corner! God Bless!