PDA

View Full Version : F/S RAD Technologies implement hitch TORO Z325, Z350, Z355, Z300 series BRAND NEW

harleyman1381
01-31-2010, 12:52 PM
I have a brand new male quick implement hitch for Toro Z300 series Z master mowers, the ones that look like Walker Mower clones. Made by RAD Technologies in Canada, very much a quality item here! They make attachments for TOro, Walker Mower, Exmark, Ferris, Kubota, HOnda, and more. This unit is brand new, comes with switch, wire harnesses, instructions, and quick hitch with power up and down to allow you to add a snowblower, plow, debris blower, or sweeper attachment to your mower. I have a drive shaft to attach to you machine's PTO and a counter weight bracket with (4) 25lb. weights to mount to the back of machine. I have this setup on my Walker Mower and absolutely love it for winter snow removal in New Jersey. I have both the plow for lighter snowfalls and the 46" snow blower for the big stuff. Simply amazing what a two wheel drive hydro mower can do in the "off season" Make me an offer. Call Adam (201) 803-3269 Will gladly strap to a pallet and ship it anywhere at buyer's expense.