PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 6x12 trailer etc???

dyerlawnservice
01-31-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm looking to buy a 6x12 trailer or something in that neighborhood. I'm not wanting to spend a grand but its not out of the question for the right trailer. Let me know what you've got?

theheisk
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
got a 7x14 for $900.00 with Racks. They are homemade racks but do the job.

Here are some pictures I had taken of a Mower I had for sale that shows the Trailer.

I am in Niota, Tn about 35 Minutes south of Knoxville.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=299857

Reason I am selling is I am wanting an enlosed Trailer.

dyerlawnservice
01-31-2010, 05:36 PM
what brand is the trailer? I'm very interested.

Mike Blevins
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
I have a 6x12 trailer for sale $900.00. 4 foot gate great shape. Let me know. I was thinking of trading it in next week.

theheisk
01-31-2010, 05:48 PM
P&T Trailer out of Huntsville AL. It measures 82x14 with a 2500lb axle. I bought it about the middle of the summer from a guy down in GA. He had it made to haul Sports Bikes and only used it twice. It has tie 6 tie downs in the floor as well as on the inside rails. 423-506-3437 if you want to call and discuss. Thanks, Spencer

Rivervalleylawns
01-31-2010, 06:26 PM
I have a 5x10 for $550.00 Bought like 6 months ago and has back ramp. 6 ply tires with better axle

Accu-cut Lawn Care
01-31-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm looking to buy a 6x12 trailer or something in that neighborhood. I'm not wanting to spend a grand but its not out of the question for the right trailer. Let me know what you've got?

Call choo choo trailers in Chattanooga, TN. They just sold a friend of mine a 6.5x10 lawrimore for 850. It's nice. A 6.5x12 is not much more. Don't buy used junk. Those trailers have 3500 pound axles and carry a one year warranty.

Mike Blevins
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Call choo choo trailers in Chattanooga, TN. They just sold a friend of mine a 6.5x10 lawrimore for 850. It's nice. A 6.5x12 is not much more. Don't buy used junk. Those trailers have 3500 pound axles and carry a one year warranty.

Yeah I wouldn't want you to buy "USED JUNK" either. I guess all used trailers are junk so you better go buy one where someones "friend" bought one. Maybe a 6.5x10 since that's not what your lookinfg for. Also this must be the only place that puts 3500 lb axles on their trailers. Wait a minute mine has a 3500 lb axle and it's not junk. Oh well like I said its for sale if you want to look at it. If not its going to be traded next week for a piece of junk 16 ft. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

theheisk
01-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Yeah I wouldn't want you to buy "USED JUNK" either. I guess all used trailers are junk so you better go buy one where someones "friend" bought one. Maybe a 6.5x10 since that's not what your lookinfg for. Also this must be the only place that puts 3500 lb axles on their trailers. Wait a minute mine has a 3500 lb axle and it's not junk. Oh well like I said its for sale if you want to look at it. If not its going to be traded next week for a piece of junk 16 ft. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:
Thanks Mike, I was setting here trying to think of a good reply but they all came out with 4 letter words which I try not to use.

My Trailer is far from Junk and I am sure your's is the same!

If you want to see Junk look at the Truck that Accu-Cut Lawn Care has for sale a few threads down!

Sorry DyerLawn didnt mean to take over your thread. But, I think the reply by Accu-Cut was uncalled for.

dyerlawnservice
01-31-2010, 08:10 PM
I understand fellas....Accu-Cut, I'm not interested in new nor have the budget for one but if you want to deliver a brand new one to Greeneville TN for $750 tax included and it be a 6.5x12 with a 3500 lb axle and square tubing frame not the flimsy Tractor Supply frames then I'll be more than happy to buy it....if not then I appreciate you trying to help me find one but i'm looking for used and cheap but not junk. Thanks

Accu-cut Lawn Care
01-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Guys... Mike... I wasn't talking about your trailers. And choo choo is someone I've done business with MANY times over. It seems like that in different parts of the country, trailer prices are much higher than they are here. I was just trying to pass along some good info for a fellow tennessean. And, in helping my friend buy his 10 footer, we did price a 12. It is tube, with a landscape gate, under a g.

dyerlawnservice
01-31-2010, 09:22 PM
I appreciate the info, do you have a contact number?

Accu-cut Lawn Care
01-31-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks Mike, I was setting here trying to think of a good reply but they all came out with 4 letter words which I try not to use.

My Trailer is far from Junk and I am sure your's is the same!

If you want to see Junk look at the Truck that Accu-Cut Lawn Care has for sale a few threads down!

Sorry DyerLawn didnt mean to take over your thread. But, I think the reply by Accu-Cut was uncalled for.

LOL. That truck sure is junky sitting on 20's all waxed up! You wish you had that rig! Maybe if you sell a few more trailers you could afford the down payment!

Accu-cut Lawn Care
01-31-2010, 09:25 PM
I appreciate the info, do you have a contact number?

Choo choo trailer. 423-842-5060

dyerlawnservice
01-31-2010, 09:30 PM
thanks I'll check into it

Lazer Cut
01-31-2010, 10:51 PM
Wow accu-cut... man you went from seeming decent to dick... your truck maybe be sitting on 20's but they're cheap rims and to many of those pos dodges have them on their trucks... man dodges are built cheap... cummins is the only reason dodge is good ford will out do your dodge anyday anytime anywhere... fords built to work... and if your trucks so nice how come its only selling for 8k??? Maybe you could cut some more lawns and make the down payment on my 09 F150 ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
01-31-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm 18 and owe on my 09 what you are now asking for that dodge... so don't say I'm upside down in a loan :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
01-31-2010, 11:38 PM
Not meaning to come off cocky towards anybody there just making a point for accu cut to see... wowo his 8k dodge is so purtty... but not worth him saying maybe you can afford the down payment...

Didn't mean to hijack you're thread buddy... sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Wow laser. I'm so proud of you. That guy actually laughed off what I said about the payment thing... You should learn to take things more lightly too.

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 12:16 AM
And hahahaha. LAZERCUT... you misspelled the name of your business! It's laser you dumbass!

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Hahahaha very funny accu cut... I was being different cause I have a LAZER Z you prick. And buddy my name may be misspelled to you but my set up is nicer than yours and I have a exmark LAZER Z. So you can really kiss my ass... my LAZER Z is my project when I first started this biz. I got one from a cemetary... had 3400 hours on it... used it for month and oil pump went out... so when I started I had a old snapper but didn't have a name picked out got the LAZER Z and called my biz LAZER CUT cause I used a LAZER Z bud... but that is being rebuilt over the winter now... so see why??? You make me laugh... gettinso hostile, what jealous young guy is doing better than you or has nicer equipment :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Ha. Most of my equipment is new... and I have some things that you don't have. 1. Is experience... I'm better than you-much. I've forgotten more than you know. 2. Is manners. Learn how to talk to your elders.

theheisk
02-01-2010, 12:28 AM
It's spelled just like Lazer as In exmark Lazer Z! So it's spelled correctly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 12:32 AM
LOL. All of this for me giving a guy some trailer companies number!

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:37 AM
You don't know if you are better than me... yes experience, manners? Buddy that's how I gain my customers and for your knowledge of how ill mannered I am I signed 5 commercial properties and I just turned 18 few months ago... its 5 daycare centers so yes I'm legit biz, must do pretty good work for them to hire young guy like me when my bid was 1k higher than 3 top companies in my area... I think its because of the detail I put into my work...
Any more come backs on me? :) I like being a devils advocate for assholes like you on this site
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Ya and insulting other members... gotta go bud still in high school and I raise a 7th month old baby boy and take care of his mom too... worked two jobs forever now lawn care plus working my ass off is paying off... night
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Good night Junior. Have fun driving Daddy's truck to vocational school. I just got the real low down on you from another member. HA. I knew it.

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Daddy's truck??? Haha nope my dad drives a 04 f150 and my step dad drives a 06 tundra. Vocational school you *******??? Hahah please ***** I go to one of the most highly recognized PRIVATE schools in my state... hahaha please like you can insult me??? No member knows me but lawn freak and two other guys... hardly daddys truck. It is in my moms name cause the loan is in her name due to the loan... but daddys??? Haha you crack me up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Click my link and read it... you didn't get the low down on nobody you just wanted to say something thinking I wouldn't see it till morning then I look like a idiot...
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Just go to bed scrub. You are digging yourself into a deeper hole... and showing your cards. Just go to bed! Ha... YOUR MOM'S TRUCK. When you get done learning how to retread tires and daydreaming about how awesome your 4000 hour lazer is... Please post some pics tomorrow.

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Click my link read it look at the picks... then go to page 5 look at the gravely pictures,,, se that truck in the back ground... oh my god!! Its dif from the first set of pictures cause that's my dads truck... think my dad single on a tight budget can afford to buy two trucks??? Nope. I had a 250 that my step dad helped with tax and title on... got a cracked head and traded it for my 09 with a warranty cause ill be starting college and drive a good distance... would you like me to take pics of the different vehicles to show you... but I might hurt your feelings if I did that :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Ya on loan its moms truck so what I pay for it and re financing it come summer... whoopdy do. You are jealous is your problem
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Pictures of what? All ya gotta do is click the link at the bottom of my sig to see... I hate old fuckers picking on young guys cause we have nicer things and we will be bigger and better than you... just pisses me off
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 12:56 AM
You are hilarious. Good luck to you!!! and your awesome lazer. You win.

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:59 AM
How about my awesome grandstand :):):) bite me... so what my awesome lazer has 4k hours... gonna use it in fall for leaf clean ups. Need more explanation to your whole let me reveal lazer cut :) you are getting angry that you can't beat me as in catch me on something or saying daddys truck or vocational school when you know both those statements are false and you didn't speak to any member that knows me...
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Come on bring it I'm anxious to hear your next lie
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm your real dad. There. I said it.

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Haha funny... alright accu_cut hope no hard feelings came out of it... man you help me realize some built up anger stress tension etc. Thanks...
Posted via Mobile Device

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Just curious... take a look at my stuff and leave a comment on there... kinda hijacked this thread lol... curious to what you have to say about my things
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 01:05 AM
It's all good.

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 01:32 AM
To the guy buying a trailer... accu_cut recommended something to me after we patched things up a bit

Google fabworks oem. Guy makes what look like great products at a very affordable price and they come with a warranty! Def something to check out for your trailer... trimmer racks, blower racks etc. Very affordable
Posted via Mobile Device

dyerlawnservice
02-01-2010, 12:41 PM
k thanks...Junior lol (just messin with ya)

Lazer Cut
02-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Hagar thanks. Ya I'm ordering the 3 tier weed eater rack... 10 bucks more than the 2 tier... might get another weedeater or two might as well buy the bigger one... the blower rack looks pretty good too ill be buying that also
Posted via Mobile Device

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-01-2010, 02:46 PM
The 3 tier is definitely worth the extra 10. His blower racks are pretty nice too. It's pretty cool how he makes them. When a new blower comes out, He buys a backpiece and frame... and customizes the racks to fit each individual blower make and model. He makes racks for everything... Coolers, solo backpack sprayers, a lot of hedge shears. He is good. It's a shame you aren't closer. I just dropped my trailer off to Brad and let him go nuts. He built a mush box for the front that is very nice. I think though that shipping on such an item would probably eclipse the price, though.