PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on doorhangers?

buffalonick
02-01-2010, 01:44 PM
This is my second revised copy of the doorhanger from 3000doorhangers.com, they have been very easy to deal with it. It will be printed on gloss stock paper and will be one sided. I still have to have them add in that i am insured somewhere on my hanger, this will be my first year so im hoping to get a few accounts from these.

clean_cut
02-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Looks nice, very clean, simple and professional!

PLS-Tx
02-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Looks very nice!!

How many are you getting and what was the cost?

We are working on dh from www.3000doorhangers.com as well. This is our 3rd year to order from them.

Very happy with them.

MileHigh
02-01-2010, 05:45 PM
should do well with those..

LouisianaLawnboy
02-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Are you sure you want to do senior citizens discount?

Also monthly agreement? I think you mean annual agreement, because a monthly agreement signifies that you renew every month.

Maybe try 10% off of ANY First Service, that way you can sell all of your services.

I think a good idea would be to add a tear out coupon.

Overall it looks good, above is just some things I would suggest. I'm very particular about designs. :D

BeeCreekLawns
02-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Those look good. I will be checking out that website. Do yall prefer the dh over mailers?

PLS-Tx
02-02-2010, 03:27 AM
We have only done doorhangers.

We have used 3000doorhangers for the last 3 years.

This year I think we are getting 4000 for just under $400 with free shipping.

They are not the gloss full color like the ones above but we are happy with them and they have served us well.

echeandia
02-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Looks very nice!!

How many are you getting and what was the cost?

Did you look at the thing? The price and quantity was right on it.

echeandia
02-02-2010, 10:02 AM
It says Landscaping twice and Lawncare twice. There is no need to do this. I would make it look more like your web site.

PLS-Tx
02-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Did you look at the thing? The price and quantity was right on it.

Well, I was very busy at that moment and I only glanced at it.

My wife looked at it also and pointed out the price.

I started to post back to say never mind but we were in a hurry to leave to get somewhere.

NorthTXlawnguy
02-02-2010, 12:53 PM
They look good, but the price seems a bit high to me. I get 4000 at my local printer for about $200 out the door. Mine are not glossy, but still effective and I can usually pick them up next day.

PLS-Tx
02-02-2010, 01:01 PM
They look good, but the price seems a bit high to me. I get 4000 at my local printer for about $200 out the door. Mine are not glossy, but still effective and I can usually pick them up next day.

That's a great price. We pay about 2x that for 4k.

Valk
02-02-2010, 02:02 PM
15% off for monthly agreement?? Whoah...I'd rather collect payment every week than offer this...imho.

STL Ponds and Waterfalls
02-02-2010, 05:09 PM
I've been looking at GOTPRINT.COM for some printing. They have 5000 Door hangers for $300 or 5000 Postcards for $95. These are starting prices but they are colored gloss products that you design. Thier design cost more.

buffalonick
02-03-2010, 01:39 AM
I believe this will be my final proof of this doorhanger. I changed a couple things and added that i am insured. If any of you see anything wrong please let me know.

An i realize it says lawncare and landscaping twice but the one is my logo and is not possible to delete it off without redoign the whole logo. So i guess i will have to deal with it.

I think it will be simple, too the point, professional, and eye catching

LouisianaLawnboy
02-03-2010, 10:24 AM
I believe this will be my final proof of this doorhanger. I changed a couple things and added that i am insured. If any of you see anything wrong please let me know.

An i realize it says lawncare and landscaping twice but the one is my logo and is not possible to delete it off without redoign the whole logo. So i guess i will have to deal with it.

I think it will be simple, too the point, professional, and eye catching

Looks good to me. Only thing u might consider would be to put license and insured right below lawncare snowplowing landscaping.

It looks good. Simple to the point.
Posted via Mobile Device

UpNorth
02-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm assuming they are only one sided? I think they look sorta unprofessional. What really bothers me the most is that you can tell they cut the grass off a white background and didn't even take the time to remove all the white areas around the blades. It sorta looks like they didn't feel like going the extra steps to make the hanger more professional.

Before you send them your money I suggest you call plan-itgraphics. It's slightly more money but it's a 2 sided color hanger and the layout will be much more professional. I use them for everything. I know I can get things cheaper(not by much) elsewhere, but you get what you pay for.

It's not horrible, but i just notice little things like the white areas around the grass and that would bug the heck out of me.

And I wouldn't want their advertisement on the bottom of my hangers either.

buffalonick
02-09-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm assuming they are only one sided? I think they look sorta unprofessional. What really bothers me the most is that you can tell they cut the grass off a white background and didn't even take the time to remove all the white areas around the blades. It sorta looks like they didn't feel like going the extra steps to make the hanger more professional.

I took your advise and told them i want something done with the grass and this is my final proof, 3000 hangers for about $350, shipped.

Any more thoughts?

Valk
02-10-2010, 03:02 PM
So, if you give 15% off for a seasonal agreement, then what do you do next year...raise it by 15%?? I just don't see the value in this. That's $75 for every $500 billed, $150 for every $1000, etc, etc... You're attracting cheapskates, imo. You may very well get some customers with this, as they may very well find this appealing. Their mindset also determines how you'll be treated...and the expectations of save, save, save are already there.
Just my opinion. And btw, it's a good looking doorhanger!