PDA

View Full Version : Here you go Dano

AndyTblc
02-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Dano here you go, I went and bought a couple cans.
I think a free T-shirt is in order. If I like it, I'll go by more cans of it.
I spend $18.32 on this stuff, I hope I spent it right

chathamvahere
02-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Best money you will spend, I use it on everything, I wish it was around 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!

Dano50
02-05-2010, 10:52 AM
:laugh: You bought two cans for the T-Shirt? That's classic!

I can't believe you haven't tried this stuff up to this point. We do have a Fluid Film anonymous group if you need help soon. :)

I'll PM you for your info. Thanks for the purchase. :drinkup:

SKYNYRD
02-05-2010, 10:54 AM

I can't believe you haven't tried this stuff up to this point. We do have a Fluid Film anonymous group if you need help soon. :)

he has tried it b4 dan, remember how he said something to the effect of making the grass stick to his mower like glue and caused a hole to appear on his truck where he sprayed it;);)

if u don't like it andy i'm sure u will find plenty of ppl willing to take it off your hands:laugh::laugh:

SKYNYRD
02-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Best money you will spend, I use it on everything, I wish it was around 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!

it was around 20 years ago, it's just been the worlds best kept secret

AndyTblc
02-05-2010, 12:13 PM
My neighbor is a very frequent user, he said that it wasn't available to the public because the Navy wanted it all to them selfs.
I already have half of the first can gone. I noticed that when I applied this can, it went on different than the sample can did. So I must have had a lemon for a sample can. We shall see how it works.

DUSTYCEDAR
02-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Taste great

Dano50
02-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Taste great

NOOOO :laugh:

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is an industrial strength corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is not suitable for human consumption. It should never be used as a butter substitute, salad dressing, cake frosting, cracker topping, steak sauce, baking additive, pan coating or coffee creamer. Please read all warning labels carefully.

Thank you for your attention to this important announcement from your Sponsor. :cool2:

AndyTblc
02-05-2010, 12:25 PM
NOOOO :laugh:

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is an industrial strength corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is not suitable for human consumption. It should never be used as a butter substitute, salad dressing, cake frosting, cracker topping, steak sauce, baking additive, pan coating or coffee creamer. Please read all warning labels carefully.

Thank you for your attention to this important announcement from your Sponsor. :cool2:

Umm, is there a story behind any of this? lol

Duffster
02-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Taste great

I agree.

Makes excellent pan spray for cooking.

SKYNYRD
02-05-2010, 12:35 PM
I agree.

Makes excellent pan spray for cooking.

DISCLAIMER* use of ff as a non stick cooking spray could lead towards very unususal bowl movements and it's highly recommend you put the can down and back away

Dano50
02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Never tried it, but I'd be afraid of a fast moving turtle head that could splash a grumpy mud pancake before your drawers could drop.

SKYNYRD
02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Never tried it, but I'd be afraid of a fast moving turtle head that could splash a grumpy mud pancake before your drawers could drop.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DUSTYCEDAR
02-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Way to funny

AndyTblc
02-05-2010, 01:03 PM

I could have lived my WHOLE LIFE without that picture in my head

AndyTblc
02-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Dan, if I qualified for a free had and sticker, feel free to send it too..lol.....you knew I had to try

overtime mp
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Gotta love the stuff. I bought a little trailer that the guy had been sitting in the garage for like 10 years or so he said. The jack was locked beat on it and wouldnt move. sprayed FF on it waited like 2 hours it moves sprayed more on it loose as a goose.

AndyTblc
02-05-2010, 02:46 PM
I will have to use this stuff on my camper. My jack on the camper gets real rough to turn, I could hardly turn it, it was really bad last fall, my 2 cousins and I had to turn it at one time, and people were looking at us because it was making all sorts of noise, so I had my neighbor spray some of his fluid film in there, and it worked pretty good, and thats when I told him I wasn't happy with it, so I am going to see how it works.

Duffster
02-05-2010, 03:10 PM
DISCLAIMER* use of ff as a non stick cooking spray could lead towards very unususal bowl movements and it's highly recommend you put the can down and back away

Don't spray it on the table or your bowls will move unusually. :laugh:

:eek:

Dano50
02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Dan, if I qualified for a free had and sticker, feel free to send it too..lol.....you knew I had to try

I'm going to ship out a had on Monday. Oh wait, I had it but now it's gone. :)

DUSTYCEDAR
02-05-2010, 04:43 PM
can you fly over some parking lots for me and spray them dano?
maby it will let the 2 ft of snow just slide off them

Dano50
02-05-2010, 05:08 PM
I would but my plane is currently out of gas...:)

AndyTblc
02-05-2010, 05:10 PM
oh well, maybe next time

corbster
02-06-2010, 01:46 PM

I didn't know you had a Anonymous group already ....darn it ...I just started a thread for the Fluid Film users.

Dano50
02-06-2010, 02:39 PM
I didn't know you had a Anonymous group already ....darn it ...I just started a thread for the Fluid Film users.

That's okay. The more people that use it the more people need it. :laugh:

QualityLawnCare4u
02-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Fluid film is some good stuff. I have only one small complaint, Dan will send you one of those itsy bitsy tiny cans, just enough to make you wished you had some more:laugh: Sort of like giving a thirsty man a half a teaspoon of water!:waving: I promise though this is an awesome product.

SKYNYRD
02-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Fluid film is some good stuff. I have only one small complaint, Dan will send you one of those itsy bitsy tiny cans, just enough to make you wished you had some more:laugh: Sort of like giving a thirsty man a half a teaspoon of water!:waving: I promise though this is an awesome product.

can't get enough liquid crack:cool2::cool2:

AndyTblc
02-06-2010, 07:13 PM

I agree it is addicting. I may try using it on a cooking sheet, because the brownies stick to the pan

SKYNYRD
02-07-2010, 08:33 AM
I agree it is addicting. I may try using it on a cooking sheet, because the brownies stick to the pan

DISClAIMER* the flash point of fluid film is 450 degrees. possible side effects of baking with ff include not being able to make it in time before making homemade brownies in your drawers and a horrible aftertaste that causes u to drink 55 gallon drums of water within minutes

QualityLawnCare4u
02-07-2010, 10:22 AM

:laugh::laugh: I'm not going to touch this one!:laugh:

AndyTblc
02-07-2010, 01:41 PM
DISClAIMER* the flash point of fluid film is 450 degrees. possible side effects of baking with ff include not being able to make it in time before making homemade brownies in your drawers and a horrible aftertaste that causes u to drink 55 gallon drums of water within minutes

You're talking to a person who can eat chili that would make a grown man cry, Kyan pepper, Jalopeano peppers and so on, and I don't even flinch. So I think a little fluid film will be just fine, as for the flash point, brownies only bake on 350.
Although, when I bake no-bake cookies, I think we will be fine.

Dano50
02-07-2010, 04:37 PM
To make it clear, Fluid Film is not food grade suitable and should not be used around cooking utensils or come into direct contact with food itself.

If it does, you may find yourself in a very uncomfortable position (No need to elaborate).;)

Duffster
02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
To make it clear, Fluid Film is not food grade suitable and should not be used around cooking utensils or come into direct contact with food itself.

If it does, you may find yourself in a very uncomfortable position (No need to elaborate).;)

You are just scared to death that someone might try to eat it ain't you? :laugh:

AndyTblc
02-07-2010, 06:40 PM
You are just scared to death that someone might try to eat it ain't you? :laugh:

No, he probly has already used it for cooking, and made a lot of money and doesn't want anybody to find out about it. Thats it ain't it lol.

SKYNYRD
02-07-2010, 09:46 PM
go ahead and eat it! use it on your ice cream, butter your toast with it! drink it with ice for all i care but you're responsible for your own actions not the eureka chemical company or any member of the ff team:p:p:p

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=259285

AndyTblc
02-07-2010, 10:11 PM
OHHOHOHO, it says extremely flammable. I have some ideas

Dano50
02-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Guys, I know this is all tongue-in-cheek, but there are some legal issues when we get too loose with the "alternate uses" for the product. Let's just tighten it up a bit so our lawyers don't start hyperventilating or anything.

Thanks! :laugh:

AndyTblc
02-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Guys, I know this is all tongue-in-cheek, but there are some legal issues when we get too loose with the "alternate uses" for the product. Let's just tighten it up a bit so our lawyers don't start hyperventilating or anything.

Thanks! :laugh:

They started it. lol And you didn't help much either lol

Dano50
02-08-2010, 12:33 PM
They started it. lol And you didn't help much either lol

I know. :laugh: I've got to clean it up though before ima get in trouble. ;)

AndyTblc
02-08-2010, 01:02 PM
lol, nahh, we won't get in trouble, I live next to the mayor of Wayland, so we're save

AndyTblc
02-13-2010, 12:01 AM
I got some package from UPS today, and look what it was. I got a little more than just a t-shirt. The hat is one of the nicest hat I have ever seen. The t-shirt looks great.
Thanks Dan and all you at FF

DLAWNS
02-13-2010, 02:53 AM
I love when I open something and there's fluid film stuff in it!

AndyTblc
02-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I was only expecting a shirt, now it makes me want to buy a 55 gallon drum. haha not gonna happen just yet

overtime mp
02-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Nice how can I get it? 55 gal drum would be nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

AndyTblc
02-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

talk to Dan, I think they are about $1,100

SKYNYRD
02-13-2010, 09:20 PM
I love when I open something and there's fluid film stuff in it!

it's better than christmas:cool2:

SKYNYRD
02-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

kellsportproducts.com and prolly a few other dealers as well. someday imma have me one of them:weightlifter:

Dano50
02-16-2010, 11:11 AM
We have new addicts! (er, I mean loyal customers). You could save a lot of money by purchasing a drum! :drinkup:

DLAWNS
02-16-2010, 12:15 PM
We have new addicts! (er, I mean loyal customers). You could save a lot of money by purchasing a drum! :drinkup:

I want a drum so bad, but with the wife's pregnancy hormones you probably wouldn't hear from me anymore....lets just leave it at that! lol

Dano50
02-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Good luck, Bill! It will all be worth it when it's over with. I'll put you down for a drum in about 9 months? :laugh:

AndyTblc
02-16-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm wearing my shirt right now, my neighbor told me to take a picture of his 3 cans so he can get a shirt, but I told him you have to have "up to date" cans. Plus I like having connections people don't have

Dano50
02-16-2010, 02:41 PM
We are a privileged club. :)

DUSTYCEDAR
02-16-2010, 02:42 PM
not really u let me in

Dano50
02-16-2010, 02:47 PM
not really u let me in

This is true. :laugh:

AndyTblc
02-16-2010, 03:26 PM
not really u let me in

where did you come from? lol

JoyofFluidFilm
02-16-2010, 05:42 PM
I was only expecting a shirt, now it makes me want to buy a 55 gallon drum. haha not gonna happen just yet

woohoo!!! put your order in today! lol:laugh:

SKYNYRD
02-16-2010, 05:50 PM

that's what i keep sayin! do the math and the savings are amazing:cool2::cool2:

hey bill, maybe someday u and i can split custody of a drum;):laugh:

JoyofFluidFilm
02-16-2010, 06:10 PM

wow, a drum can last you for quite a while..

AndyTblc
02-16-2010, 07:28 PM
woohoo!!! put your order in today! lol:laugh:

I don't think so, maybe in my next life time

DLAWNS
02-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Good luck, Bill! It will all be worth it when it's over with. I'll put you down for a drum in about 9 months? :laugh:

Hell yeah!

I'm in!