PDA

View Full Version : Good set up??

wannabemowing
02-06-2010, 04:11 AM
I am looking to start up my company either this spring or next all depends on the $$$$ situation and I found this set up. I was wondering if you guys think it's a good set up to start with and if it's a good price for it.

The blower is an Echo PB610 and the trimmers are Ryobi and Craftsman (I know not commercial grade). Link is below to the ad with the equipment and keep in mind this is just for starting out. Thanks in advance

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/grd/1567592614.html

wannabemowing
02-06-2010, 04:27 AM
Forgot to finish my post before submitting, but I personally feel it is overpriced but I'm not sure on the value of Scags because clearly that is going ot make up the majority of the price.

clean_cut
02-06-2010, 09:38 AM
If i were you, i'd ask him how much he will take for the Scag, and maybe the trailer, and if you need the push mower, maybe ask him about that too.

I would leave the trimmers and possibly look into the blower.

Sorry I can't help you on the price, but I don't have enough experience to correctly know the vale of all the equipment.

wannabemowing
02-06-2010, 02:37 PM
That's kind of what I was thinking, I wasn't really interested in the trimmers since they are pretty much worthless I'd rather spend the money on a commercial grade trimmer and the little green push mower doesn't seem that great but might at least be a decent back up.