PDA

View Full Version : fall clean ups

motichka218
02-06-2010, 02:42 PM
im in the lyndhurst new jersey area and i have some questions about fall clean ups. what do u include with this. what u charge for this and ne other things u can tell me about this would be great

echeandia
02-06-2010, 02:47 PM
It really depends what the customer wants. Generally for us it includes trimming shrubs, leaf removal, layer of mulch, cutting down perennials, and pulling out dead annuals. Pricing varies depending on what they want us to do.

motichka218
02-06-2010, 02:50 PM
thanks whats ur usually goin rate for it

Uponone605
02-17-2010, 01:14 AM
$1,000,000 usd

DJJS
02-17-2010, 01:45 AM
thanks whats ur usually goin rate for it Your rarely going to get an answer from someone about how they price jobs like cleanups/mowing even if you do though, it usually isnt going to be very helpful because every area's different.

Anyway I'm from pretty much the same area in Jersey, basically for us fall cleanups include one thing, leaves. Everything else is add ons. We clear leaves from the lawn, driveway, sidewalk, decks & patios every week, every other week we also clear out the flower beds. We also do one time cleanups, usually those arent regular customers, they call at the end of the season after waiting all fall for every last leaf to come down. The price on those can range anywhere from $ 75 to $ 300, leaves get picked up by the town during curbside pickup.

As for additional services to go with fall cleanups we offer a bunch of add on options Gutter Cleaning, Dethatching & Aeration and Fall Fertilization.

hackitdown
02-17-2010, 07:16 AM
For me it is leaf cleanup only. As an option we can do perennials, pruning, etc. Fall cleanup is a very high demand service in my area, so we have a $275 minimum, based on $60/hr/man.