View Full Version : advertising
02-06-2010, 03:48 PM
im in the lyndhurst new jersey area and i need some ideas on advertising. when u start advertising and what u use flyers, door hangers etc. what u include on them and about how many u hget and the price for then any other oppions u have on this would be great
02-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Use the search button.
02-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Advertising works best when you use complete sentences and proper grammar. Start practicing it here and many more people on LawnSite will take you seriously. Get mad at me if you will, but truth is harsh and often unwanted.
Now to show that I am not just a jerk, I'll make a few suggestions.
1. Honestly there is not a bad time to advertise. As weather starts to warm up, get advertising.
2. I have used door hangers and fliers I hand out to those I contact at the door.
3. Always have business cards with you.
4. Explain what services you provide.
5. List contact information.
6. Make them an offer they can't refuse.
02-06-2010, 08:30 PM
thank you fourtrees
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.