PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time getting customers

Fuller Lawn Care
02-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello everyone I tried to start my buisness last year and had very minimal sucsess, what i need to know about is advertising what methods do you use when do you start how often do you do it how muh do you do at a time if any one would like to help i would greatly appreiate it

Thanks, Will

SangerLawn
02-07-2010, 09:13 PM
If I were you I recommend reading A LOT on this web site. I just visited your web site. It is obvious that you haven’t spent much time on here reading from people that do this for a living….this is nothing like running a construction company or a grocery store along with some of the other things you mentioned from your family past.

Not trying to bust your bubble but I don’t want to see you get off to a bad start. If your interested get with me via a private message and ill see if I can help.

tinman
02-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Experiment with different ads and track what does best and pour more money into those. Take money away from ads that do not work. Read Guerrilla Marketing.
Advertising does pay so don't be afraid to spend $$$ on it. Just don't waste money on low performing ads.

froglawn
02-09-2010, 05:35 PM
make sure your pricing is right...too high can really scare people away...too low can make folks think your worthless!