PDA

View Full Version : LO Lighting Symposium - Smash Hit!

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Yesterday Landscape Ontario held it's inaugural Lighting Symposium. I have to say, from all accounts, it was a huge success.

We attracted a sold out crowd, (over capacity actually) of 125 interested contractors and designers from across the green industry to come out and watch, listen and learn about the state of the LV outdoor lighting industry in Ontario.

All of the speakers and presentations were top notch and the manufacturer's showcase was filled to capacity with displays from most of the top names.

We are already looking forward to next year's symposium and will be looking to double the number of attendees, sponsors and displays.

RLDesign
02-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Nice work James. I wish I could have been there. Is there a video of the event on YouTube?

Talk soon.

Tanek
Reynolds Lighting

RLI Electric
02-12-2010, 06:24 PM
James, do you have any notes from the speakers up there? Looks like there were some good speeches.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-13-2010, 02:13 AM
No video, we should think about that for next year for sure. I believe that the organizers are going to make the presentation materials available, I just dont know in what form or how they will be accessible just yet. I will post more when I find out.