PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat_Ron... just for you!!!

Skidsteerman
02-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Ron, I'm posting this up just for you!!!

Looky what we just traded in on a Deere CTL deal. I'm not into trophies, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for you to see this one at least knowing what they mean to you and all.:)

I won't post up any info or particulars on that deal so please, don't ask about the transaction. This unit will be for sale as soon as it's run through the shop and checked over for service and whatnot.

DUSTYCEDAR
02-16-2010, 03:37 PM
NOT MANY HRS AT ALL

now is your chance ron go get it

stuvecorp
02-16-2010, 04:05 PM
I want more pictures/details of that trailer please.

Bleed Green
02-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Another one bites the dust haha.

ProTouch Groundscapes
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM
looks like a trail king trailer tilt deck

so you took the machine in as a trade for a deere ctl? what model ctl did they end up getting?

hvy 1ton
02-16-2010, 09:07 PM
That right there is funny. I don't care who you are. Well, Ron doesn't count.

bobcat_ron
02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Wow, obviously the Nazi type Deere propaganda must work, now you got a dude that had a very young 374 hour TL130, a unit that is a true CTL, and goes and trades it off for a new machine that probably costs more than the TL130, his payments will be higher and on a longer pay period and the machine will depreciate faster, and judging by how many hours are on the TL130, he won't put enough hours on the new Deere to justify buying a NEW machine.

I hope the dude that owned the TL130 is reading this thread: You are a f***ing idiot.

You should have kept it, look at what I did, I bought a USED machine because I can't justify buying NEW because of my low hours, and look at how much money I save now on depreciation and monthly payments.

Deerenazi propaganda at it's finest folks.

Mr. Rain
02-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Wow, that's incredibly insightful considering you know absolutely nothing about this guy or what he bought outside of two pictures from a used machine. He could have only had it 6 months for all you know and put those hours on it. There's a thousand possibilities and fact is, people trade low hour machines all the time for various reasons. People who operate differently than you choose to are not necessarily "f***ing idiot's". All the rambling you did on your trade made little sense to me, but hey, to each his own and if it makes sense to you, that's all that matters.

Skidsteerman
02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
I want more pictures/details of that trailer please.

That is a TrailKing TKT12U Tilt deck trailer. 4' stationary and 16' tilt deck for a 20' overall flat deck length. It will hall 12K on it's back and is right at 82" between the fenders. No problem hauling the CT332 (raise the bucket over the fenders when loading and unloading) or the 50D compact excavator. They now offer a TKT14U also.

I have been pulling this model trailer now for about six plus years and will never go back to the stand up ramp trailer again for many reasons.

Wow, obviously the Nazi type Deere propaganda must work, now you got a dude that had a very young 374 hour TL130, a unit that is a true CTL, and goes and trades it off for a new machine that probably costs more than the TL130, his payments will be higher and on a longer pay period and the machine will depreciate faster, and judging by how many hours are on the TL130, he won't put enough hours on the new Deere to justify buying a NEW machine.

I hope the dude that owned the TL130 is reading this thread: You are a f***ing idiot.

You should have kept it, look at what I did, I bought a USED machine because I can't justify buying NEW because of my low hours, and look at how much money I save now on depreciation and monthly payments.

Deerenazi propaganda at it's finest folks.

You're being a bit harsh on the buyer don't ya think? Must have really strung a cord with you.:laugh: "Deerenazi propaganda" That's some funny #$@% right there.

This will really stir things up for you Ron, they purchased a C series Deere CTL and traded this unit in... and the C series was fully loaded with the cab door you love so much.:laugh: That is the only info I'm letting out on the deal.

Hey Ron... I have a glass of JD koolaid specially mixed up for you too.:cool2:

ioilyouin
02-17-2010, 11:35 AM
I have a glass of JD koolaid specially mixed up for you too.:cool2:

I'm not picking sides, but that's no joke.

Skidsteerman
02-17-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm not picking sides, but that's no joke.

:confused:

Dirtman2007
02-17-2010, 05:50 PM
You're being a bit harsh on the buyer don't ya think? Must have really strung a cord with you.:laugh: "Deerenazi propaganda" That's some funny #$@% right there.

This will really stir things up for you Ron, they purchased a C series Deere CTL and traded this unit in... and the C series was fully loaded with the cab door you love so much.:laugh: That is the only info I'm letting out on the deal.

Hey Ron... I have a glass of JD koolaid specially mixed up for you too.:cool2:

I'm a Takkie fan, but that was funny.

In the end it does not really mater what brand it is as long as it works and gets the job done. Everyone says my daewoo excavators are crap, but they've made couple million over the last few years.

alco
02-17-2010, 06:18 PM
In the end it does not really mater what brand it is as long as it works and gets the job done. Everyone says my daewoo excavators are crap, but they've made couple million over the last few years.

That right there is about as true of a statement as you can get. If a machine does the job, and you are happy with it, then there is no problem with it.......no matter what brand it is.

Bleed Green
02-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Money talks and that is what counts in the end, that bottom line.

coopers
02-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Those are good trailers. I liked the one I used.

P.Services
02-17-2010, 11:52 PM
i think lawnsite is having the same problem as our government these days. Instead of hard headed party partisanship it is hard headed brand partisanship.

tmf lawn care
02-18-2010, 01:41 AM
im a takkie fan too that why i run a 250 unit :usflag:

ksss
02-18-2010, 02:05 PM
:Those are good trailers. I liked the one I used.

I like the Avitar.

:drinkup:

coopers
02-19-2010, 01:11 AM
:

I like the Avitar.

:drinkup:

Gotta represent! :waving::drinkup:

stuvecorp
02-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Gotta represent! :waving::drinkup:

Oh yeah! Thumbs Up

Scaping 4 Life
02-19-2010, 03:00 AM
I wouldnt mind getting some time being one of the takeuchi loaders.