PDA

View Full Version : New Guy From IL

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Hey everyone been following this site for a while finally took a min to join this thing. Im 23 from Wauconda IL Four Generation Excavator. Been home schooled most my life so all I have done has been to operate or Race. Ill post a few pics that I have I got some of work not much and a few a racing hopfully things pic up here in the next week so i can get some more pics up. Were a small buisness Just me and my old man except alls he does is ride around now days in his truck bitching and complaing haha. He maily bids all the jobs. We have 2 Cat 312s, One b model, One A model. 1988 Cat 953 Owned since pretty much new. and a Cat 257b. Two 6wheels. 1993 ford, 2007 mack granite that is brand new and still never seen the road. Ill get some more pics of our stuff up this week.

Heres a few pics the fist ones our my race truck and my Daily driver. then a pic from a while ago feeding the pulverizer. then a pic of me racing the Des moines areancross last year.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Heres a few Pics of a supercross track I built back in 07

ARP
02-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Welcome hoeman! What type of work do you do and is that machine in the pic yours?

Post some more pics if you have them! :drinkup: I'd like to see some more of those race pics if you have some.

Andrew

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 04:32 PM
We do alot of room additon work. new homes mainly all excavation work. Some sewar and water. We dont really get into the trucking because around here everone does it so cheep If you look in my first post i edit and posted what kind a equipment we have. But here it is again. haha

2 cat 312 excavators One B model
1 cat 953 1988 bought pretty much new
1 cat 257b skid steer
2 six wheeler dump trucks 1993 ford l8000 and 2007 mack granite brand new never seen the road.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 04:33 PM
heres another pic i found

bobcatexc
02-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Kanzler? Are you part of the guys that do Topsoil, if I remember theres a couple brothers up that way one does Topsoil another one does excavating?

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Kanzler? Are you part of the guys that do Topsoil, if I remember theres a couple brothers up that way one does Topsoil another one does excavating?

No, haha, My dad and him grew up together so i help them out once in a while when there short on operaters. He lives a half mile from my house. He is cousins with earth inc if you no who they are.

oakwdman
02-16-2010, 08:41 PM
I've seen the blue truck around CL a few times. Looks similar to this color (also a semi local guy):

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 08:44 PM
I've seen the blue truck around CL a few times. Looks similar to this color (also a semi local guy):

Ive seen your truck tons of times. haha good to see another light blue color. Is that the bently blue or mini cooper blue by chance. people call me all the time and say they just seen me when im sitting at home but i always figure its probly you. haha.

oakwdman
02-16-2010, 08:47 PM
I wish that was my truck lol, its another guy I know. I just have a dodge gasser now but I'll be in a PSD by fall.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 08:48 PM
I wish that was my truck lol, its another guy I know. I just have a dodge gasser now but I'll be in a PSD by fall.

ohhhh, good to hear youll be buy a good powerstroke soon.:weightlifter:

oakwdman
02-16-2010, 08:54 PM
haha yea, either that or a 6.7 cummins or lbz dmax idk just yet. Smarty tuned cummins, efi live dmax or probably just a dp for the psd. If I get a ford it'll be a 7.3 I'll throw a dp in her and transgo/6.0 cooler and call it a day. 6.0's get expensive once you start upgrading heads and studs.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 08:59 PM
haha yea, either that or a 6.7 cummins or lbz dmax idk just yet. Smarty tuned cummins, efi live dmax or probably just a dp for the psd. If I get a ford it'll be a 7.3 I'll throw a dp in her and transgo/6.0 cooler and call it a day. 6.0's get expensive once you start upgrading heads and studs.

trust me man i know. Ive had all three. 7.3. 6.0 modded to the hilt head studs injectors trans, turbo, Head gaskets, fire ringed heads. I love my 6.4 been a good truck. Just a SCT egr delete and exhaust.

oakwdman
02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
If I could afford a 6.4 the egr would be the first thing to go, and a spartan tuner would be the first thing to go on lol.
It's just too damn hard to find a clean 7.3 right now. Could probably pick up an 03-04 6.0 cheap with how scared people are of them, just throw whatever $ I save into heads, studs, trubo, injectors and head gaskets lol.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 09:22 PM
If I could afford a 6.4 the egr would be the first thing to go, and a spartan tuner would be the first thing to go on lol.
It's just too damn hard to find a clean 7.3 right now. Could probably pick up an 03-04 6.0 cheap with how scared people are of them, just throw whatever $ I save into heads, studs, trubo, injectors and head gaskets lol.

yeah clean 7.3s are getting so hard to find its rediculous. i wouldnt be scared of another 6.0 but id tear the heads off soon as i got them. Ive been pretty forutunate with. 6.4l. knock on wood :hammerhead: not to many problems and im not easy on my trucks haha. what kinda work you do oakwdman, Nice website. who did it for you i need to get mine done. Im loacated in wauconda what part of mc county you in.

oakwdman
02-16-2010, 09:29 PM
yeah clean 7.3s are getting so hard to find its rediculous. i wouldnt be scared of another 6.0 but id tear the heads off soon as i got them. Ive been pretty forutunate with. 6.4l. knock on wood :hammerhead: not to many problems and im not easy on my trucks haha. what kinda work you do oakwdman, Nice website. who did it for you i need to get mine done. Im loacated in wauconda what part of mc county you in.

I stick with maintenance, I'm still in college (just graduated from hs last year) so I can only do what can be accomplished on a weekend. I'm in Cary, I've seen your blue 08 a few times on 14 in crystal lake.
As far as the website, I did it myself this fall.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 09:54 PM
I stick with maintenance, I'm still in college (just graduated from hs last year) so I can only do what can be accomplished on a weekend. I'm in Cary, I've seen your blue 08 a few times on 14 in crystal lake.
As far as the website, I did it myself this fall.

Yeah my buddy lives on 14 i go riding at his house Eric Utech. Idk if you know who he is

YellowDogSVC
02-16-2010, 09:56 PM
welcome to the hood. Cool pics. I've always envied you racing guys.. I was always too heavy to race but I loved bikes and ATC back in the day.

oakwdman
02-16-2010, 10:00 PM
It rings a bell, but more like an "I know of him" bell not "ohhhhh I know him"
lol.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 10:02 PM
It rings a bell, but more like an "I know of him" bell not "ohhhhh I know him"
lol.

He drives a white 4 door long bed 6.0 lifted hes always at wings. youd probly no him if you seen him.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 10:03 PM
welcome to the hood. Cool pics. I've always envied you racing guys.. I was always too heavy to race but I loved bikes and ATC back in the day.

thanks. Yeah i love racing but it comes at a cost 14 screws two plates and pin in my leg to prove it. haha. You only live once right.....

oakwdman
02-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Wings etc. or BWW?
I basically lived there all spring after baseball lol.

davis45
02-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Nice to see a fellow MX rider on here! :waving:

Cool pics, color of the truck is sure different.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Nice to see a fellow MX rider on here! :waving:

Cool pics, color of the truck is sure different.

Thanks man i see your from IL you ever ride walnut aka sunset ridge

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Wings etc. or BWW?
I basically lived there all spring after baseball lol.

Wings ect its like his home haha

davis45
02-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks man i see your from IL you ever ride walnut aka sunset ridge

Sure have, my favorite track in IL. Love the soil there. Im about 2 - 2.5 hours south.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Sure have, my favorite track in IL. Love the soil there. Im about 2 - 2.5 hours south.

Ha thats funny im about two hours north of there haha. Yeah i love that track. I know the owners pretty well, the Pistols. Well have to meet up there this spring and do some riding there.

davis45
02-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Ha thats funny im about two hours north of there haha. Yeah i love that track. I know the owners pretty well, the Pistols. Well have to meet up there this spring and do some riding there.

For sure, I messed my back up pretty good at Oak Hill in Texas, but I will be ridin this spring/summer.

bobcatexc
02-16-2010, 10:27 PM
That's right I forgot all about Earth Inc. they were the ones with the Terex green trucks and equipment if my memories right. I use to work for a contractors up that away that did all the site work for the big subdivisions and we worked around both them guys. Earth Inc. owner use to drive a fancy Cadillac out to the job site with all his bling, bling on (Mafia style). Your up there in Allen Smith territory.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
That's right I forgot all about Earth Inc. they were the ones with the Terex green trucks and equipment if my memories right. I use to work for a contractors up that away that did all the site work for the big subdivisions and we worked around both them guys. Earth Inc. owner use to drive a fancy Cadillac out to the job site with all his bling, bling on (Mafia style). Your up there in Allen Smith territory.

Im two miles from alan smith. Him and my dad grew up together. Same he passed away this year. Great guy, dont know anyone that knows more about equipment then him.

And tommy kanzler still drives his fancy caddys out on the job all shined up. haha

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 10:39 PM
For sure, I messed my back up pretty good at Oak Hill in Texas, but I will be ridin this spring/summer.

Yeah i got 14 screws two plates and a pin in my leg from trans blowing up on my new honda back in july so ive been on the mend for while just been in the gym working on my carido.

bobcatexc
02-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Yes Allen was a hell of a man that knew alot about equipment. He had alot of good people working for him at one time.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Yes Allen was a hell of a man that knew alot about equipment. He had alot of good people working for him at one time.

Who do you work for now.

bobcatexc
02-16-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't work around Chicago anymore, I use to work for a little company, you've probably never heard of them - Ryan Central.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 11:07 PM
I don't work around Chicago anymore, I use to work for a little company, you've probably never heard of them - Ryan Central.

yeah never heard of them, haha. thats a good one.

hoeman376
02-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Heres my Mack granite. Shes a 2007 but never seen the road just got the box mounted on here mabe this month well have her on the road finally after two years.

Boss Exc.
02-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Welcome hoeman!It is good to see another guy from IL on here.I'm from Woodridge,I was just on 14 the other day.It's a small world for sure...In the Fourm world I kinda know who you are,lol.I'm Nico963 from Powerstrokenation and I am always reading your posts about your truck.I've got a 07 6.0 and I've got acouple pics of my truck on there.I race mini's(SDG 125)out at Joliet Motorsports Park but I've been so busy I didn't get much riding in last summer,Hopefully this summer I'll have a bit more time.

Again welcome!

stuvecorp
02-17-2010, 12:09 AM
I am really liking those Granites. Not to sure on that shade of blue though but you guys must be doing some thing right.

hoeman376
02-17-2010, 12:09 AM
Welcome hoeman!It is good to see another guy from IL on here.I'm from Woodridge,I was just on 14 the other day.It's a small world for sure...In the Fourm world I kinda know who you are,lol.I'm Nico963 from Powerstrokenation and I am always reading your posts about your truck.I've got a 07 6.0 and I've got acouple pics of my truck on there.I race mini's(SDG 125)out at Joliet Motorsports Park but I've been so busy I didn't get much riding in last summer,Hopefully this summer I'll have a bit more time.

Again welcome!

Thank you, good to see we have some il guys on here. Hope to see you out at the track this year.

hoeman376
02-17-2010, 12:10 AM
I am really liking those Granites. Not to sure on that shade of blue though but you guys must be doing some thing right.

:laugh: to each his own thank you.

stuvecorp
02-17-2010, 12:37 AM
:laugh: to each his own thank you.

You don't like Henry Fords - 'you can have it any color as long as it is black?':usflag: I would be partial to black, silver or burgundy myself as I'm really getting tired of red or white trucks. I do understand how the unique color can stand out, we have seen pink on here before so your baby blue isn't crazy.:)

hoeman376
02-17-2010, 12:41 AM
You don't like Henry Fords - 'you can have it any color as long as it is black?':usflag: I would be partial to black, silver or burgundy myself as I'm really getting tired of red or white trucks. I do understand how the unique color can stand out, we have seen pink on here before so your baby blue isn't crazy.:)

Funny you should say that cause my sister used to have a lifted pink f250 ill find a pic.

Juan91
02-17-2010, 12:56 AM
welcome from just down rand road in Lake Zurich