PDA

View Full Version : In Idaho

petroskie
02-16-2010, 06:24 PM
My company deals with rural site clean up, forest fuels reduction, and field mowing, buti want to expand into some hadscape and possibly water features. anybody know of any good classes in northern Idaho?

AGLA
02-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Check with the suppliers of wall block and pavers. I actually took my Keystone Retaining Wall seminar in Spokane about 16 years ago.

PS. Do you do any work for Bennett Lumber Products or Northwest Management?

petroskie
02-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Ok thanks ill look there. no i havent yet, why do you ask?

AGLA
02-17-2010, 02:05 PM
I used to work for Bennett Lumber Products in Princeton (in house landscaper for corporate office, family properties, and other holdings) and a good friend of mine works at Nothwest Management in Moscow (accountant).

petroskie
02-17-2010, 02:42 PM
o got ya no were a family owned buisness, check us out at elkpt.com, my section is the environmental resources, but it needs updated

Lite4
02-18-2010, 11:48 PM
I know horizon and United Pipe there in town often hold classes on waterfeature construction and some hardscaping and lighting too. I don't know if John Deere Landscapes is still operating in Coeur d'Alene or not. They were a couple of years ago. They usually are always holding some classes of some type there. They are located over on the west side of town.

petroskie
02-19-2010, 12:14 AM
wow thats specific for not living in CDA, ill start checking there thanks for the info

AGLA
02-19-2010, 08:09 AM
I'll be out there in Moscow for a visit to friends in April. Firefly used to be in Idaho,too, if I'm not mistaken.