PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deal with North Texas Truck Stop...?

DoetschOutdoor
02-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Anybody down in Texas or ebay buyers bought any trucks from North Tx Truck Stop? They are the big dealer down in texas on ebay and have several diesels Ive been looking at. Quite a distance from me but Im not afraid to fly down for the right diesel. Looking mostly at cummins and duramax's, anybody ever bought anything from them? Opinions? thx in advance

DoetschOutdoor
02-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Bump....anybody ever used this place or know someone who has? I figured one of the guys down in TX would have something to say about them...

ElephantNest
02-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Same here, I saw a nice Silver Birch diesel there, lly or lbz, just what I'm lookin for. I think I found them on Ebay or CL, and they sure seem to sell a lot of trucks.

Noone out there has dealt with them?

DoetschOutdoor
02-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Just took my taxes to the banker to find out what kinda truck Ill be able to swing. They always have low clean low and mid mileage cummins and duramaxs on there...someone on this site from down there has to have dealt with them...?

TXSlightning, you or someone you know hasnt dealt with them? You seem to know about these diesels and from TX I thought ya would have some insight for me? This is a big purchase to fly down south to pick up a truck but they are just too hard to find around here...

TXNSLighting
02-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey sorry, i just saw this. No i havent dealt with them before, but have heard decent things about them. I know they have a crap load of trucks of all varietys. I definitely dont think youll be wasting your time going to see them. Theyre pretty massive.

DoetschOutdoor
02-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Oooo baby Im getting excited...found out my old truck should bring more at auction than I ever thought and day one of my dealer searching found 2005 2500 cummins laramie in my price range!! Going to let him search for a week or two and if nothing is found I will be coming down to Texas!!

TXNSLighting
02-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Good deal!! Thats a good truck right there!