PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat M-Series

SellingIron
02-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Not sure if these have been posted yet for the bobcat fans? The first video is showing the New M-Series cab. Notice how Mike doesn't use (I'm) one time JD fans... Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMqcI717KQ

Next E35 EXCAVATOR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zG1mOJREA

Quick note: demoed a T630 yesterday and they loved the new cab. Cat had there 289C out there and the cab was smaller to Bobcats cab. The only thing they commented about was Cats 2-Speed.

P.Services
02-17-2010, 12:32 AM
no he just repeats stuff. and says uhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhh.

why wouldnt they use a joy stick machine?

SellingIron
02-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Becasue he's not a lazy azz like you... Joystick boy.... I guess your old and have weak joints to worry about at the end of the day...

P.Services
02-17-2010, 12:39 AM
you are a class act

SellingIron
02-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Get a life. If my comments hurt your feelings then you are weak. :sleeping:

alco
02-17-2010, 02:40 AM
Wow, that's a great argument and attitude to win people over with.

alco
02-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Notice how Mike doesn't use (I'm) one time JD fans... Enjoy..

Oh, and by the way, I don't recall the guy from Deere saying "I'm" once in his video either.

SellingIron
02-17-2010, 03:04 AM
If I'm on here to win people over, shoot me!!!!! Move to China or Iran if you don't like my two pennies....

alco
02-17-2010, 03:17 AM
If I'm on here to win people over, shoot me!!!!! Move to China or Iran if you don't like my two pennies....

If you don't care what people think, why are you even posting to defend Bobcat? I'm a Bobcat fan, I'm also a Deere fan, and if I were to go buy a new machine tomorrow, I don't know which way I'd lean. What I really don't understand is your hostility.

SellingIron
02-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Oh, and by the way, I don't recall the guy from Deere saying "I'm" once in his video either.

I have sometime to give but not much...Goto Youtube (I will be nice) and search for D-Series.. There are 3 videos where their JD rep says (I'M) I don't know about 150 times. (Up to date now) I'm really a nice guy. If I was your rep, you would be a repeat customer..

On a different note: I talked to a Cat Rep. this week and he was not impressed with the ( I will be nice) D-Series..:sleeping:

alco
02-17-2010, 03:42 AM
I have sometime to give but not much...Goto Youtube (I will be nice) and search for D-Series.. There are 3 videos where their JD rep says (I'M) I don't know about 150 times. (Up to date now) I'm really a nice guy. If I was your rep, you would be a repeat customer..

On a different note: I talked to a Cat Rep. this week and he was not impressed with the ( I will be nice) D-Series..:sleeping:

Well, if you listen to what he's saying, it's ummmm, not I'm. Bit of a difference there.

bobcat_ron
02-17-2010, 10:17 AM
I think the reason they didn't use a SJC unit is becasue the first thing us big boy operators will complain about is how tight the seat bar is to our sides, that's why Cat went to the split fold down seat bars.

Mr. Rain
02-17-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm really a nice guy. If I was your rep, you would be a repeat customer..

:

Oh, so you're bipolar. Now it all makes sense....:confused:

Skidsteerman
02-17-2010, 11:49 AM
So, because a "Cat" sales rep and "you" say Deere D series (and Ron... can't forget Ron.) hasn't impressed you and feel that they are crap, then by all means Deere should just throw in the towel and give it up. I mean what's the point afterall?

On a serious note. Put on your Bobcat sales hat (not all twisted like a rapper) and tell us your competitive differences and advantages.

So far the only thing I seen you nagging about was the Deere heater/cooling vents (8 total vents) blowing on the glass door, operator feet and operator body. Maybe I'm mistaken but doesn't your vehicle have all these vents doing the same thing? Can you imagine if all vehicles vents were like the new Bobcat M series vents? Up in the head liner pointing down on the operators head. Deere's C series used to be like that and it was uncomfortable, feet froze, and the front glass door would not defrost well.

Side windows on the out side of ROPS now for the new M series bobcat from them being on the inside on the K series. Deere's C series were on the out side of ROPS and they were very difficult to clean the inside glass. Deere switched to inside glass for easier cleaning and easier opening and closing. Outside of glass is easy to keep clean with a power washer.

I would say that Bobcat's new M series cab has features the old Deere C series had that were a PITA.

mrsops
02-17-2010, 12:44 PM
So, because a "Cat" sales rep and "you" say Deere D series (and Ron... can't forget Ron.) hasn't impressed you and feel that they are crap, then by all means Deere should just throw in the towel and give it up. I mean what's the point afterall?

On a serious note. Put on your Bobcat sales hat (not all twisted like a rapper) and tell us your competitive differences and advantages.

So far the only thing I seen you nagging about was the Deere heater/cooling vents (8 total vents) blowing on the glass door, operator feet and operator body. Maybe I'm mistaken but doesn't your vehicle have all these vents doing the same thing? Can you imagine if all vehicles vents were like the new Bobcat M series vents? Up in the head liner pointing down on the operators head. Deere's C series used to be like that and it was uncomfortable, feet froze, and the front glass door would not defrost well.

Side windows on the out side of ROPS now for the new M series bobcat from them being on the inside on the K series. Deere's C series were on the out side of ROPS and they were very difficult to clean the inside glass. Deere switched to inside glass for easier cleaning and easier opening and closing. Outside of glass is easy to keep clean with a power washer.

I would say that Bobcat's new M series cab has features the old Deere C series had that were a PITA.

Not a chance my man you cant compare anything to the c series cabs on the deeres they were just a NIGHTMARE!! But on a serious note the m series cabs are very nice so are the cat c series and when i try the deere out next week i will let you know what i think

Skidsteerman
02-17-2010, 12:53 PM
[/B]

Not a chance my man you cant compare anything to the c series cabs on the deeres they were just a NIGHTMARE!! But on a serious note the m series cabs are very nice so are the cat c series and when i try the deere out next week i will let you know what i think

Eggxactly my point, side windows on the outside of ROPS same as old Deere C series, vents up in the head liner blowing down on your head same as old Deere C series. These are the things I was comparing between the two.

mrsops
02-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Eggxactly my point, side windows on the outside of ROPS same as old Deere C series, vents up in the head liner blowing down on your head same as old Deere C series. These are the things I was comparing between the two.

I actually like the side windows on the outside. But hopefully you sell a lot of these new d series machines get deere back out there again :waving:

Skidsteerman
02-17-2010, 01:31 PM
I actually like the side windows on the outside. But hopefully you sell a lot of these new d series machines get deere back out there again :waving:

The two draw backs having side glass on the out side of ROPS are 1:) cleaning the inside easily, tough to do this through the ROPS side screens unless you remove the side window assy. 2:) Side glass is more vulnerable to breakage do to things like tree branches whacking them and such.

We've been there and done that.

SellingIron
02-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Mr. Rain, I'm going through my manic stage right now.:dizzy:

Its lunch time and I have a chicken sandwich and waffle fries staring me down. I will keep it short (Like Ron).

On a serious note:

Skidman, We could go back and forth on features and benefits of both machines. Customers in today's market want to know your best price and how is your service department. (Road Service, Rental Department etc. there should be a joke coming on this comment) Depending on the customers application of coarse: your examples given for the M-Series cab are not going to be why you win or lose a deal.

My advantage selling against Deere is I'm on the job sites, demoing equipment, checking in on customers. Their not.. If I was ever to sell for Kubota or Cat, I have customers that will follow me where ever I go.

I do like to stir up the pot a lot on here which is a bad habit of mine but my customers are repeat buyers because of me..

DeereMan85
02-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Mr. Rain, I'm going through my manic stage right now.:dizzy:

Its lunch time and I have a chicken sandwich and waffle fries staring me down. I will keep it short (Like Ron).

On a serious note:

Skidman, We could go back and forth on features and benefits of both machines. Customers in today's market want to know your best price and how is your service department. (Road Service, Rental Department etc. there should be a joke coming on this comment) Depending on the customers application of coarse: your examples given for the M-Series cab are not going to be why you win or lose a deal.

My advantage selling against Deere is I'm on the job sites, demoing equipment, checking in on customers. Their not.. If I was ever to sell for Kubota or Cat, I have customers that will follow me where ever I go.

I do like to stir up the pot a lot on here which is a bad habit of mine but my customers are repeat buyers because of me..

Well obviously the Deere dealers down there are a whole lot different than around here. We have at least one fully equipped road service truck at each store along with the ability to deploy technicians in other shop vehicles for mobile service. We run a parts route every day, so you get any parts we have in stock in less than 24 hours. If we don't have it, you can get it within 2 days with free shipping or overnight if you pay the extra shipping. We have a rental department, but even if we didn't we could use used machines for loaners and refer customers to rental shops in the area for attachments, etc.

Point being, what your local dealer operates like is not representative of every Deere dealer in the US. We have crappy Bobcat dealers around here, but that doesn't mean Bobcat has anything to do with it.

Bleed Green
02-17-2010, 07:09 PM

He's a Cat rep he is not going to say that the D-series is the best thing since sliced bread or his customers will be going to the Deere dealer. I sure the guy is not that stupid, as a salesman you always think and potray your product is the best.

MOREDIRT
02-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Well obviously the Deere dealers down there are a whole lot different than around here. We have at least one fully equipped road service truck at each store along with the ability to deploy technicians in other shop vehicles for mobile service. We run a parts route every day, so you get any parts we have in stock in less than 24 hours. If we don't have it, you can get it within 2 days with free shipping or overnight if you pay the extra shipping. We have a rental department, but even if we didn't we could use used machines for loaners and refer customers to rental shops in the area for attachments, etc.

Point being, what your local dealer operates like is not representative of every Deere dealer in the US. We have crappy Bobcat dealers around here, but that doesn't mean Bobcat has anything to do with it.

The deere dealers around here suck for service after the sale and they do not stock any attachments they are small AG dealers. I really like deere but my cat dealer is great called him 2 days ago and asked him if he had a set of used pallet forks he dropped them off today and I have never bought a machine from him. When I need a new machine I really want it to be a D series deere but It will probably be a cat. My local deere dealer would be like "a service truck what's that fords new model"?

JDSKIDSTEER
02-21-2010, 09:05 AM

Funny, Deere dealer (me) is the only one open in North Alabama on Saturday...With 6 locations. No on else was open yesterday...NO ONE.....Next.