PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Trailmaster 7x14

Kennedy Landscaping
02-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Got a 2009 Trailmaster with the in-fender markers just like most of the Trailmasters. I'm wanting to switch everything over to LED's, anyone know of a place to get these recessed lights and how hard it is to replace them?

flatlander42
02-18-2010, 10:16 AM
check your local truck stops....they should just pop in and out. May need some silicone spray to make them slicker and easier to work with.

South Florida Lawns
02-19-2010, 12:19 AM
are you really putting LEDs on your trailer??????

Kennedy Landscaping
02-21-2010, 12:39 AM
Not yet but in time I will. It will be a while down the road.

KrayzKajun
02-21-2010, 12:44 AM
led light make a trailer really stand out! i orderd my enclosed with the LED taillights

Kennedy Landscaping
02-21-2010, 01:15 AM
led light make a trailer really stand out! i orderd my enclosed with the LED taillights

Yeah they really do look sharp. Congrats on getting your new trailer too! Can't wait to see it!

DoetschOutdoor
02-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Yea they look cool on enclosed trailers but whats the point on open trailers?

rcslawncare
02-21-2010, 05:37 PM
My trailer man will be full LED. Ill post some pics once I get done, gonna add a few more lights around the tong, and Im doing a line of fire LED light bar on the back to replace the cheap 3 bulb back piece.

pclawncare
02-22-2010, 12:06 AM
LED are so much easier to take care of. No bulbs loose or wiggling around or buring out. I replaced all of mine after i couldnt keep one of the tail lights working. I will never go back to bulbs.

Kennedy Landscaping
02-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Yea they look cool on enclosed trailers but whats the point on open trailers?
Look alot sharper and alot easier to maintain.
My trailer man will be full LED. Ill post some pics once I get done, gonna add a few more lights around the tong, and Im doing a line of fire LED light bar on the back to replace the cheap 3 bulb back piece.
I was going to replace my 3-light marker on the back with an LED bar like I have on my truck but I ended up just putting a LED 3-light marker on. Looks alot better than regular bulbs.
LED are so much easier to take care of. No bulbs loose or wiggling around or buring out. I replaced all of mine after i couldnt keep one of the tail lights working. I will never go back to bulbs.
Thats how my old trailer was, it got to the point I couldn't keep the lights working. After going to LED I never had a single problem with the lights. I've been sold on them ever since. If I do my trailer though it probably won't be this summer but I haven't decided yet. I'm just looking for where to get the recessed lights that way when I do want to get it done it don't take forever.